• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED: Xmen pages, Spiderman & Venom pages, Green Lantern Splash, The Flash splash, Fantastic Four pages & splash, Captain America pages, Nova, Avengers pages & splash

16 posts in this topic

Hi, all

I hope everyone had a fantastic Holiday season!

I'm starting off the New Year with a big batch of OA for sale on Heritage.  All auctions end Wed, Jan 11.  As always, I will provide a brief summary of each page along with a direct link to the page at auction.

Here we go:

Thanks everyone for looking, and thanks to all those who have bid/will be bidding (thumbsu

Edited by jjonahjameson11

On 1/9/2023 at 11:12 AM, jjonahjameson11 said:

Hi, all

I hope everyone had a fantastic Holiday season!

I'm starting off the New Year with a big batch of OA for sale on Heritage.  All auctions end Wed, Jan 11.  As always, I will provide a brief summary of each page along with a direct link to the page at auction.

Here we go:

Thanks everyone for looking, and thanks to all those who have bid/will be bidding (thumbsu

Hi, all;

just a quick reminder that all items end tonight, starting at approximately 7PM Eastern Time.

once again, thanks to all who viewed the auction and moreso to this who have/will bid!

good luck to all!