• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wolverine 90 deluxe newsstand edition
2 2

11 posts in this topic

Hello, I have 2 of these I bought new that I just got graded( not sure why I bought 2 maybe i liked the cover idk)They both came back 9.8. I couldn't find any kind of similar sale to get an idea of value as I'd probably only keep 1. Anyone have any thoughts what these would likely go for?

On 1/9/2023 at 11:49 AM, seanlinc said:

I just checked the census there was only 1 deluxe edition newsstand listed in 9.8 so there probably isn't any sale data to see. Thanks for your help anyway.

Cgc only just started labeling "Newsstands of more editions," so while I doubt yours is the only one, you could go through the sales data to find more that aren't with the current cgc label and notation. :)

Used to, the Newsstand notation from cgc was very minimal,.compared to what they're supposedly rolling out now.

Give it time. :)

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 1/9/2023 at 2:11 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Cgc only just started labeling "Newsstands of more editions," so while I doubt yours is the only one, you could go through the sales data to find more that aren't with the current cgc label and notation. :)

Used to, the Newsstand notation from cgc was very minimal,.compared to what they're supposedly rolling out now.

Give it time. :)

Yeah I get it I'm not thinking I have some super rare thing here just couldn't find a sale of the same comic. I not sure but I think these were always designated as deluxe newsstand as I was able to chose that when submitting.