• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Credit card expired after submission
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I created a packing slip and mailed off a submission but it looks like they will not be in the CGC system before the credit card expired and I received new card (same numbers) new expiration date.

Is the correct process to wait until the order has been entered into your system and then update my credit card on the Submission Tracking page?

To ensure a smooth process, it's always best to follow the correct steps. As per your question, it's a good idea to wait until your submission has been entered into the CGC system before updating your credit card information. This way, you can avoid any potential issues or delays with your payment.

By the way, if you're looking for helpful resources on managing credit card transactions and other business finance-related topics, you can check out https://www.businessfinanced.co.uk They offer valuable insights and tips on effectively managing your business finances.

Edited by basseyforce