• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reholder?
4 4

12 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello @ak47po, thank you for contacting CGC. Unfortunately, our mechanical error service (free reholder) would only be available to the original submitter in this situation., and it would have to have been submitted within 14 days of receipt by the original submitter. In this case, you would need to send this book back for a reholder service if you'd like the comic to be put in a new slab. Thank you!

On 1/10/2023 at 9:12 AM, KaileeS CS said:

Hello @ak47po, thank you for contacting CGC. Unfortunately, our mechanical error service (free reholder) would only be available to the original submitter in this situation., and it would have to have been submitted within 14 days of receipt by the original submitter. In this case, you would need to send this book back for a reholder service if you'd like the comic to be put in a new slab. Thank you!

008.thumb.jpg.d00b0e0b8f816353d11d3efa5ea33428.jpg

CGC won't cover this for me? Bigtimecollectables.com is responsible? This isn't the only copy like this just check the boards.

On 1/10/2023 at 9:12 AM, KaileeS CS said:

This goes against everything we’ve recently been told

@CGC Mike

• Administrator
On 1/10/2023 at 12:26 PM, ak47po said:
On 1/10/2023 at 12:25 PM, CGC Mike said:

I'm checking into this.

Thanks Mike!

This is the deal.  The problem is occurring after the books ship and we need to get to the root problem before we do yours so you get it/them back in acceptable order.  So, hold tight for a bit until we do a shipping test and get the results back.

On 1/11/2023 at 12:14 PM, CGC Mike said:

This is the deal.  The problem is occurring after the books ship and we need to get to the root problem before we do yours so you get it/them back in acceptable order.  So, hold tight for a bit until we do a shipping test and get the results back.

Thank you for checking, i will be waiting patiently.

• Administrator
On 1/11/2023 at 7:42 PM, ak47po said:
On 1/11/2023 at 12:14 PM, CGC Mike said:

Thank you for checking, i will be waiting patiently.

I have just been informed that you can submit this as a ME for a reholder. Keep in mind that we’ve had repeated issues with this particular book, so be patient with us.

On 1/12/2023 at 12:11 PM, CGC Mike said:

I have just been informed that you can submit this as a ME for a reholder. Keep in mind that we’ve had repeated issues with this particular book, so be patient with us.

Great work Mike! I have two copies of this book both with this issue, can i send both of them?