• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED... for now! 😮👀
4 4

49 posts in this topic

On 1/15/2023 at 8:17 AM, MR. Pontoon said:

What happened to the Strange Tales run?

I had been in some negotiations for a while over just the 110 by itself so I didn't want to post the rest of the run until that was settled. 

If people are interested, I can still post the whole run. It might be another day or two though. I came down with pneumonia shortly after starting this thread and I haven't had it in me to get pictures of the rest of the books yet. Sorry for the hold up. 😷

On 1/15/2023 at 2:06 PM, Crimebuster said:

I had been in some negotiations for a while over just the 110 by itself so I didn't want to post the rest of the run until that was settled. 

If people are interested, I can still post the whole run. It might be another day or two though. I came down with pneumonia shortly after starting this thread and I haven't had it in me to get pictures of the rest of the books yet. Sorry for the hold up. 😷

I would love to see them whenever you feel up to it. No rush 👍

Hello, everyone!

I'm going to have to push the full run of Dr. Strange Strange Tales off a little longer. I'm still pretty under the weather and I discovered that I mis-filed one issue in the run - 129, maybe the stupidest issue - so I'm going to need a while longer to figure out which insane box I accidentally put it in.

I don't want to hold up getting books out to people who are waiting, though, so I'm going to close this thread so I can get out the books that have sold. I will be returning in a week or two with the Strange Tales run though, as soon as I can find the energy to locate that one stupid missing issue. 

Sorry for the tease! I'll have that run up hopefully by the end of the month though. (thumbsu And I've already found a few other things while looking for the 129 that I'll be putting up in the new thread as well, so hopefully it will be worth the wait for someone. 

For everyone who has claimed something, I'll PM you shortly with payment details. Thanks!

Hello, comic friends!

I just wanted to give an update for those of you who bought stuff from this thread. 

As you know, I was selling off part of my collection to raise money to make a new comic, the first issue of my new epic fantasy series Quest

I'm excited to say that Quest #1 is nearly done, and the pre-launch page is now live on Kickstarter!

Without your purchases, I couldn't have made this new comic, so thank you!

Here's a look at one of interior pages, just missing the lettering:

quest-page5-kssmall.png.3fd59f05071992708d410e87a281d4b1.png

And here are the covers -- some of the variant cover art wasn't cheap! So some of the money raised here went right to that.

quest1-maincover-small.png.73397c5da66830fd51c622535c706ad0.png

arrozacover-kssmall.png.f2f74b2814cd1c53e29f5dda2d1d2278.png

vhess1-rpg.png.361d7f67fac617b6ae12daf47fb4f203.png

cover1small.jpg.360205ad40d4f402de48d533bb738071.jpg

herreracover-kssmall.thumb.png.c63cba21719f2f4075d915a59beac943.png

You can check out the pre-launch page here. Thanks again for buying my stuff, it's been a huge help in making this dream project a relaity!

I just wanted to mention that Quest #2 is coming to Kickstarter on October 23, and again, money from this sales thread has helped me make this comic. 

I'll be doing a new sales thread in a couple months to raise more money to make more comics, so thank you all for the support! I really appreciate it!

regularcover-small.jpg.4a78a79a9cffba0f7fb5b7fd59298fd2.jpg

quest2-mannix-small.jpg.929c1f699ecff38dd069ab1d6572e9dd.jpg

7.jpg.87a1a1dfa502eb854ad0f0cddaa3cb44.jpg