• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCFarlane in house signing
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Unfortunately I only have one pic of my slabbed book that I sent to a friend,when we were excited about the upcoming MCFarlane signing.I will post this along with the copy of the book,I received back!Oh,and I sent the slabbed booked to be cracked opened,signed then pressed at CCS ,then graded,it came back within 2 month time period(A Christmas miracle!). I sent in a slabbed 9.4 copy.Folks it was a solid 9.4,borderline 9.6.there was absolutely no creases,had sharp corners,no color rub.I reached out customer service,they basically have just ignored me,with no follow ups,and then when I reached out to them,they said yeah,they said,it was the same book I sent in,and you risk that grade changes anytime,you send in a booked to be cracked open.I understand that 100%,Let me reiterate,it was a solid 9.4 copy,that could have been a 9.6!! Then they proceeded to tell me that I signed a waiver,that frees them from any responsibility.Same thing at a drs office,if a surgeon butchers your operation,does not mean they are not liable.What’s even worse,was the customer service,it was just as negligent as the “professionals” that handled my book. So what do you think?Is this even the same book I sent in?Or did someone on their team do a Frankenstein butcher job!

D24482DE-15E8-436F-A315-FA2B94DD2AB3.png

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg