• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

turnaround times

4 posts in this topic

First, not sure correct forum to post. 

Is CGC experiencing longer than estimated turnaround times? i have a book submitted may 4th 2022, no updates to it. estimated time was 175 days, im at 252 days. do i need to contact anyone or just keep waiting? 

Thanks

• Administrator

Hi @Danmowry85, thank you for contacting CGC Comics. Our turnaround times are based on business days, so without having the exact date your order was received by us, the 1st of may would be 170 business days from today. It's likely that your order should be moved into grading shortly. Thank you!

I want to make sure I understand how these turnaround time estimates work. If the current turnaround time for economy tier is 165 business days, can I conclude that anything submitted prior to May 1 should be in the grading phase now?

Thanks!

• Administrator

@MMM

Our turnaround times are estimates based on if you were to submit a collectible to us today through that tier of service, this is how long we currently expect it to take. In the case of your submission 4063085, this turnaround time would not be applicable. At that time, the estimated turnaround time was 204 business days in house. This would be the best estimate we can give for when this should finish up through the system. Thank you for your patience.