• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Membership Credits
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Forgive me if this has been answered many times but I could not find the answers I was looking for. I was told last year "We recently updated our policy so that membership credits can be applied to all fees". Is this still the case for grading/pressing/shipping charges? I think I was also told there is not a place to view currect credits. Will I see these credits applied on a invoice when charged or just a reduction on my CC charge from the original invoice? Just trying to track what charges will hit my CC as I have sent in multiple submissions. Thanks

• Administrator

Hello @WDBill Yes, you may still use the membership credits towards all fees; however, the online form and account cannot show the credits at this time. Any credits will be automatically applied once the submission has been billed. Submissions are not billed until they are received at our facility. Thank you. 

On 1/13/2023 at 8:15 AM, CrystalM CS said:

Hello @WDBill Yes, you may still use the membership credits towards all fees; however, the online form and account cannot show the credits at this time. Any credits will be automatically applied once the submission has been billed. Submissions are not billed until they are received at our facility. Thank you. 

Ok, can you vertify how many credits I have? I have two Signature Series submissions in and I see where I was charged for the pressing fee, 4181868 and 4181798.

Can you also verify the flow of these signings when pressed? I think I read where CGCMike said it was sign, press and then grade and I never question CGCMike. :)

I only ask because I was charged the pressing fee first and the status shows "Received at CCS". Thanks

• Administrator

Hello @WDBill

I have reviewed your account and your membership credit was applied in full with your January 14th payment for submissions mentioned. I will email your invoices along with a payment report directly. 

I can confirm that books received for Signature Series in-house signings will be signed, then pressed, and then sent to the grading team for grading. 

If there is anything else that we can assist with, please let us know. Take care!

Thanks. I saw the invoice last night and it looks good. So now I am out of credits and out of $$. :( With more submissions scheduled to be delivered on Monday. Maybe I can borrow my wife's CC. Thanks Again and have a good day.