• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Today's Comic Zone Larry Thomas -The Soup Nazi from Seinfeld and Keith Giffen

27 posts in this topic

I should have seen that coming...Ha Ha. You guys are funny. Seriously though did anybody hear it? It was my 1st bit on my show and it was fun doing it-just want to know if anybody laughed...even a little....

Vincent

...that depends,...you mean at you or with you?.....

I should have seen that coming...Ha Ha. You guys are funny. Seriously though did anybody hear it? It was my 1st bit on my show and it was fun doing it-just want to know if anybody laughed...even a little....

Vincent

I'll listen to it this weekend and tell you what I think. My father-in-law is a radio personlity on a local morning show and I can tell you how hard/frustrating it can be to write a short bit. He has to do it every day and the bits have to be fresh and funny every morning. If he misses or slips too much his personal rating can drop. So far their morning show has been #1 in their market for for like a decade so he must be doing something right. The title of your bit sounds like something he would do. Look forward to listening.

http://www.worldtalkradio.com/show.asp?sid=68

We are going to do a bit called the Comic Nazi-should be funny.

Hope you enjoy.

VZ

Vince, I know you and I have had our differences. However, the "Comic Zone" is a really well put together piece, and I'll admit I'm enjoying listening to them. I've started today with the Ian Levine interview, and it's very interesting.

I can't believe greggy asked "Is Bugaboo your favorite board member"? Hilarious!

Hope you enjoy.

VZ

Vince, I know you and I have had our differences. However, the "Comic Zone" is a really well put together piece, and I'll admit I'm enjoying listening to them. I've started today with the Ian Levine interview, and it's very interesting.

I can't believe greggy asked "Is Bugaboo your favorite board member"? Hilarious!

That was Greggy?

Thanks Shield nice to hear. Ian was great-particular favs of mine are Joe Kubert, John Byrne, Nick Cardy, Stan Lee and denny O'Neil.

Thanks Timulty for your well wishes for the National. Off to a great start as I sold 32 boxes of stuff I had sitting in my basement today during set-up. It was fun.

Show will be good as I think I have a sale on an Action #2 tomorrow. Also have a power house wall display with tons of great books- if there are buyers I will find them.

Vincent

Hope you enjoy.

VZ

That was Greggy?

No one who has actually heard Greggy speak would confuse that person for Greggy. screwy.gif

Heard the Comic Nazi Bit. There must be a lot more sight humor with that one. Was a nice interview though. I think, it is great that there is a show like that available to the collecting comunity. So, don't think there is no love on the boards for you Vin. Just hope it isn't the cheap greasy kinda of love most comic fanboys dole out at conventions. heheehehheeheh.....insert evil laughter here.grin.gif