• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Today's Comic Zone Larry Thomas -The Soup Nazi from Seinfeld and Keith Giffen

27 posts in this topic

heard the show in archive today, (tried to listen to it live, but no luck), I thought it was a good show with some very funny and insightful facts about Larry David and the Seinfeld show..

I thought Larry Thomas was funny, and pleasant to listen to..the Comic Nazi bit, well, it was OK, not bad, just seemed a little like the type of thing they would do on Saturday Night Live, I mean if Larry Thomas (soup Nazi) hosted SNL what sort of bit do you think they would have on there.. that's right.. some form of a Soup Nazi bit.... which is expected of course, it's when they do what is not expected that makes for good humor...

but still LOVE the comic zone show. I listen it to it every Tuesday at work, thankfully I work all day in front of a computer...keep up the good work Vinnie... headbang.gif

Yeah, I am reminded of when Patrick Stewart was on SNL. Now, that was funny. Especially, the sexy cakes bit. What kinda warped mind could think of a woman taking a 893censored-thumb.gif as sexy!!!!

Hahaha! I forgot about sexy cakes. I saw that episode when I was 10, and boy was I ever confused.

Yeah, that would confuse most 50 year old, nonetheless a 10 year old boy. That was the one that also had the Mike Myers with the If-Its-Not-Scottish-Its-[embarrassing lack of self control] guy going to Patrick Stewart Psychiatrist to Scottish Celebrities.

Yeah, I am reminded of when Patrick Stewart was on SNL. Now, that was funny. Especially, the sexy cakes bit. What kinda warped mind could think of a woman taking a 893censored-thumb.gif as sexy!!!!

Now, was that the episode where David Spade, Rob Schneider and Norm McDonald are all "hell slaves" and Patrick Stewart is the devil? It's one of the best bits ever on SNL - remember the "Devil" chokes on a grape or something?

"I'll demolish you, I'll turn you into swine!"

"Just be sure not to eat any grapes before you do!"

"I'll turn you into monkeys, you pathetic monkey swines! I'll make monkey meat out of you!"

"Hey, imagine how empty that sentence would be without the word 'monkey'!"

Hilarious bit!

http://www.worldtalkradio.com/show.asp?sid=68

We are going to do a bit called the Comic Nazi-should be funny.

Hope you enjoy.

VZ

Vince, I know you and I have had our differences. However, the "Comic Zone" is a really well put together piece, and I'll admit I'm enjoying listening to them. I've started today with the Ian Levine interview, and it's very interesting.

I can't believe greggy asked "Is Bugaboo your favorite board member"? Hilarious!

That was Greggy?

No one who has actually heard Greggy speak would confuse that person for Greggy. screwy.gif

Well, I've never actually heard Greggy speak. confused-smiley-013.gif