• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

March 2023 heritage signature auction
5 5

450 posts in this topic

On 1/19/2023 at 11:28 AM, PhilipB2k17 said:

Yup, and just in time for the Kraven movie.  We should be seeing more Kraven-related material popping up soon

On 1/19/2023 at 2:49 AM, drdonaldblake1 said:

Unfortunately, the images of cyclops and the dead xman, ?thunder hawk, sorry forget his name are small....

Imho only a C grade page at best😕

I'd rather have this GSXM #1 page...than a stack of Marvel Fanfare #21 pages. :fear: 

Btw in the march 10 heritage auction, DD 185 cover is up for grabs

"Search: daredevil 185, Original Comic Art [52 1067 793 794 791 1893 792 2088]" https://comics.ha.com/c/search-results.zx?N=52+1067+793+794+791+1893+792+2088&Ntk=SI_Titles&Nty=1&Ntt=daredevil+185&limitTo=all&ic=homepage-search-A-K-X-071316

Last sold at heritage in 2011 for a mere $28k!!

On 1/16/2023 at 9:05 AM, J.Sid said:

The Hulk 330 cover has been sitting around on eBay for a while, so some possible fatigue, but it's a pretty important cover nonetheless.

Can't be important as the Hulk 340 cover by McFarlane and I wonder what that one would go for if it ever came to market?  :cloud9:  

On 1/27/2023 at 12:10 PM, lou_fine said:

Can't be important as the Hulk 340 cover by McFarlane and I wonder what that one would go for if it ever came to market?  :cloud9:  

A hulk 340 auction would be a lot of fun.   

On 1/27/2023 at 9:12 AM, Bronty said:

A hulk 340 auction would be a lot of fun.   

Well, if you had it and put it up for auction, it would take care of not only your roofing issue here, but also a whole lot more than that:  (thumbsu

On 1/22/2023 at 2:39 PM, Bronty said:

thanks bro.    I don't think its meant to be yet as I just found a giant wet spot on my roof :/

Hope that wet spot is not as bad as you think it is. :wishluck:

On 1/27/2023 at 12:50 PM, lou_fine said:

Well, if you had it and put it up for auction, it would take care of not only your roofing issue here, but also a whole lot more than that:  (thumbsu

Hope that wet spot is not as bad as you think it is. :wishluck:

thanks.     It will be fine; I just hate water leaks and I've had a lot of different ones the last five years after having none before that.   I guess I was due.

Btw, the cover is on CAF, so its public knowledge who owns it.

On 1/19/2023 at 10:57 AM, comix4fun said:

Wasn't that TOS39 page the catalyst page that was responsible for turning Tony Stark into Iron Man? 
68328258_ScreenShot2023-01-19at9_54_41AM.thumb.png.fb0c1c2bf692dc162235f6633ec11e19.png

The history of the Marvel Universe (and for fans of a younger generation, the MCU) all turned in that moment his foot hits the trip wire and that shrapnel endangers his heart. We don't have Iron Man without this moment.
If I had to guess, it was likely more than just having TOS 39 be a favorite issue of a comic. In the span of appreciation of Comic Art History, it's a pivotal moment where context, to the character and Marvel Comics in general, is key. 

marvel comics | Tumblr | Iron man cartoon, Comic book shop, Iron man

On 1/27/2023 at 1:26 PM, Bronty said:

thanks.     It will be fine; I just hate water leaks and I've had a lot of different ones the last five years after having none before that.   I guess I was due.

Btw, the cover is on CAF, so its public knowledge who owns it.

Who will be the first person to build a roof out of CGC slabs?

On 1/28/2023 at 1:10 AM, lou_fine said:

Did you stumble into the wrong forum?! 

On 1/27/2023 at 6:41 PM, tth2 said:

Did you stumble into the wrong forum?! 

WTF....................you mean these aren't the CBCS boards here?  lol

Seriously though, definitely not the first time I've been here since it's pretty much like a Dead Zone on some of these Forums here as it can be almost endless hours or sometimes even days before a new post goes up on some of these Forums here nowadays.  Stark contrast to when I first got here almost 20 years ago when this was a much more lively and boisterous place with new postings almost every minute.  :frown:  zzz

On 1/28/2023 at 4:41 PM, lou_fine said:

WTF....................you mean these aren't the CBCS boards here?  lol

Seriously though, definitely not the first time I've been here since it's pretty much like a Dead Zone on some of these Forums here as it can be almost endless hours or sometimes even days before a new post goes up on some of these Forums here nowadays.  Stark contrast to when I first got here almost 20 years ago when this was a much more lively and boisterous place with new postings almost every minute.  :frown:  zzz

You've been here since the beginning right Lou?

Scary to think it's been TWENTY years as you say!😗

On 1/29/2023 at 5:50 AM, drdonaldblake1 said:

You've been here since the beginning right Lou?

Scary to think it's been TWENTY years as you say!😗

I was referring to the OA forum specifically, not the CGC Boards in general.  I know Lou has been on the Boards for a long time, and he is usually very active in the GA Forum.