• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman 131 Quesada Covers

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

I've attached below the two Quesada variant covers for Batman 131.  One in Color and the other a Sketch.  I submitted these books under two different submissions.  In Submission Tracking, submission 4188169, the colored version was relabeled "Batman 131 3/23 D.C. Comics Variant Cover."  Ok, no problem.

However the Sketch version in Submission 4188185, line item 4, was also labeled "Batman 131 3/23 D.C. Comics Variant Cover."  Shouldn't it be labeled Batman 131 Quesada Sketch Edition or something to that effect?

Please fix this so I do not end up with an ME.

Thank you.

Batman 131 Quesada Variant.jpg

Batman 131 Quesada B&W Variant.jpg

• Administrator

Hello! 

If this needs to be updated, our Graders will do it when it hits the grading stage of the certification process. They will verify the books and ensure that they are labeled correctly for you. Thank you for reaching out. 

On 1/17/2023 at 8:15 AM, CrystalM CS said:

Hello! 

If this needs to be updated, our Graders will do it when it hits the grading stage of the certification process. They will verify the books and ensure that they are labeled correctly for you. Thank you for reaching out. 

"If?"  There is no "if."  I just gave you examples of both covers.  In fact, the Quesada Sketch Edition isn't even listed in the drop down for Batman 131 (again, please see attached pic).

@MattM CS - Can you please speak to this?  Thank you.

Batman 131 Submission Drop Down List.jpg

• Administrator

@workingdog

Good Morning! 

These variants are created and added to our online submission form after a copy of that specific variant has been received into the system and been graded or sent through CCS. Because of this, our receiving team may have added them as the same book when it was first received. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

This cover variant has now been added to our submission from as you can see below and your submission 4188185 has been updated to accurately represent the correct variant. Sorry for the delay! As always let me know if you have any other issues like this. 

image.png

On 1/18/2023 at 7:14 AM, MattM CS said:

@workingdog

Good Morning! 

These variants are created and added to our online submission form after a copy of that specific variant has been received into the system and been graded or sent through CCS. Because of this, our receiving team may have added them as the same book when it was first received. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

This cover variant has now been added to our submission from as you can see below and your submission 4188185 has been updated to accurately represent the correct variant. Sorry for the delay! As always let me know if you have any other issues like this. 

image.png

Now THIS, this is the actions of someone who goes above and beyond for which I am very grateful.  Thank you, Matt, for all that you did (and do).

All the best to you, sir!!