• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Issues
1 1

17 posts in this topic

Alright, I had no desire to make this a public topic or discussion but since CGC has decided to ignore the two messages that I have sent them, then I will make it one. The "quality control" has been horrendous to say the least with CGC. My last two orders arrived with labels being placed in the wrong books. This seems like a very simple step to ensure quality...look at the label, look at the book....I mean come on right?

Anyway, I want my slabs fixed, and I am not paying shipping either to or from since this is the fault on nobody but CGC.

000_6895.JPG

000_6896.JPG

000_6897.JPG

On 1/17/2023 at 10:51 AM, zzutak said:

A member for 5+ years now?  Surely, you're aware of this 216-page thread in Comics General devoted solely to Quality Control issues such as your.  I suspect you'll get a quicker response if you post there rather than starting a thread of your own.  Good luck!  (thumbsu

I love people like you. Did you happen to notice I have SEVEN posts? I don't make CGC my life...like some people. 

On 1/17/2023 at 11:17 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

CGC must be "your life" in order to do a modicum of research in the most-populated area of the forum...?

I didn't ask you guys to post on here, and you really didn't need to. I simply want CGC to acknowledge the situation. But you guys all keep policing the internet, we appreciate your service. 

On 1/17/2023 at 11:23 AM, Sniezyk said:

I didn't ask you guys to post on here, and you really didn't need to. I simply want CGC to acknowledge the situation. But you guys all keep policing the internet, we appreciate your service. 

Sure you did. These are the CGC Forums, not Customer Service. Surely, if you wanted Customer Service, you would have called them, right?

Instead, you decided to retort with snark rather than accept the assistance that we've provided you. :facepalm:

On 1/17/2023 at 10:23 AM, Sniezyk said:

Certain members here have nothing to contribute other than snark, making the ignore user function great for filtering out people like the Asparagus. 

Posting in the Comics General thread is a good idea though, CGC Mike is pretty good at responding to members' concerns when it comes to screw-ups like this.

• Administrator
On 1/17/2023 at 10:37 AM, Sniezyk said:

I want my slabs fixed, and I am not paying shipping either to or from since this is the fault on nobody but CGC.

Hi

I am sorry this has happened to you.  This is how you can get these fixed.  Fill out a submission form by selecting the mechanical error option.  After doing so, a prepaid shipping label will be sent to you through our website (not by e-mail) I recommend writing on the packing slip what the problem is.  Also, write ME on the outside of the box in multiple spots.  We will fix the switched labels, and send them back to you at our expense.

Mike

On 1/17/2023 at 12:46 PM, mattn792 said:

Certain members here have nothing to contribute other than snark, making the ignore user function great for filtering out people like the Asparagus. 

Posting in the Comics General thread is a good idea though, CGC Mike is pretty good at responding to members' concerns when it comes to screw-ups like this.

Yeah, suggesting the OP re-submits for Mechanical Error was quite snarky of me. :facepalm:

On 1/17/2023 at 1:29 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Yeah, suggesting the OP re-submits for Mechanical Error was quite snarky of me. :facepalm:

Can I start calling you Asparagus or is that name calling / personal attack?  Sounds like you gave the correct advice. A simple thank you reply from him would have sufficed. (shrug)