• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

80 for Brady film to fit into MCU!!!

35 posts in this topic

On 1/26/2023 at 9:01 AM, media_junkie said:

There is nothing about the film that interests me.  I don't care about a road trip movie of 80 year old females (I'm not the demographic) and I'm not a Brady fan (don't hate him, just don't care for him enough to go to a movie just for him).

So why should I care about it?

Because there is an MCU Easter egg. I’m from Hollywood. I know. 

On 1/26/2023 at 2:25 PM, NoMan said:

No one is going to watch it for that. So, you can spill the beans, or GTFO since we kindly gave you the attention you were desperately seeking. :taptaptap:

Edited by theCapraAegagrus

On 1/26/2023 at 2:25 PM, NoMan said:

I'm a little sick of Easter eggs, but I'm sure whatever it is will be splashed all over the Internet.

I am a fan of Brady, loved watching him play for his dedication, skill and competitiveness. Otherwise his constant need for attention on social media is annoying. In fact I think there should be a league rule that you can not announce your retirement during the season and especially during the playoffs as the focus should be on the games. Just saying.

All that said I have zero interest in the movie for many of the reasons already mentioned.

Edited by Artboy99