• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inky Knuckles
2 2

7 posts in this topic

I've bought from Inky Knuckles before, and the transaction/delivery proceeded smoothly with no issues....

BUT, I've also inquired about art from his artists that isn't on his site and have straight up received no response, even after a nudge nudge email to say I'm waiting for a response. This has happened a few times now which leads me to believe that maybe no one is monitoring the inquiry emails or perhaps the lack of response *is* the response (to mean, sorry but no). Has anyone else had any luck with inquiries with Inky Knuckles?

On 1/25/2023 at 11:53 AM, GotSuperPowers? said:

Is it just one artists you're asking about or multple?  It could be that the artist is in the process of changing reps so they're choosing to not reply rather than reveal the state of change.

Multiple artists, and I get the same treatment.

Okay, looks like it's not just my experience! Not sure whether to be happy or sad about that! (shrug)