• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED]
1 1

30 posts in this topic

Hey everyone - I'm going to put a few GA books up for sale this week. Right now I'm planning on leaving this thread up through the weekend (1/29) but we'll see how things go. Thanks for looking!

RULES

1.       CLAIMS – 1stunconditional :takeit: or variation of :takeit: in thread takes precedence over a conditional :takeit: or PM negotiation

2.       PAYMENT – Check or Money Order postmarked within 3 business days of invoice

3.       INVOICE – All purchases will be invoiced with payment and shipping instructions at the conclusion of the sales thread. If you prefer to be invoiced earlier, please send me a PM.

4.       SHIPPING - $15 for USPS shipping with tracking to continental US addresses only. Shipping will occur the next business day after payment clearing.

5.       RETURNS – No returns on slabs. Returns on raw books with shipping at the buyer’s expense accepted within 15 days for any reason.

6.       NO HALL OF SHAME OR PROBATION LIST MEMBERS

7.       KUDOS

Edited by C. Spaulding

Couple questions...Is it too much trouble to put the price on each listing rather than making us refer back to the beginning each time??...some of the pics  make it appear like the plastic slabs are dirty or moldy.....It is probably your background showing thru the plastic, but can you state the plastic slabs are clean and free of mold or mildew..thank you...

On 1/25/2023 at 10:05 PM, rdp collectibles said:

Couple questions...Is it too much trouble to put the price on each listing rather than making us refer back to the beginning each time??...some of the pics  make it appear like the plastic slabs are dirty or moldy.....It is probably your background showing thru the plastic, but can you state the plastic slabs are clean and free of mold or mildew..thank you...

I'm definitely not a professional photographer but I can assure you there isn't any dirt or mold on any of my slabs. If you would like additional photos of any books just let me know and I'll post some.