• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Charlton Romance Lot: Teen Confessions <CLOSED>

4 posts in this topic

Starting off with one lot of the Charlton Romance title ‘Teen Confessions’.  Could add more.

The Rules …

• No one on the naughty lists.
  • Payment via PayPal; in Canada, E-transfer is preferred.
  • Shipping to Canada/US is included in the price for the lot.
  • International OK, but shipping cost will be need to be determined based on where you live.
  • Returns and refunds okay if you see something I missed; return shipping will be on you; please notify me no later than 1 week after receiving the book(s).
  • The first :takeit: in the thread which identifies the lot, either through a quoted pic, or name of the lot, claims the lot and trumps ANY negotiations via PM. I’ll mark books SOLD as soon as I can after a PM negotiation, but if another Boardie beats me to it, then he/she is the winner.
  • Please provide payment within 2 days of receiving my PM with the invoice.
  • My Kudos https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/377554-buscemas-avengers-kudosfeedback-thread/
Edited by BuscemasAvengers

Teen Confessions Lot; issues 33, 37, 42, 47, 52, 58, 64. Books fall within the 4.0-6.0 range with some heavily tanned. The 37 (Beatles cover/story) is the best of the lot. Asking $115.00 $95.00 shipped

20230129_120548_resized.jpg

33F.jpg

33B.jpg

37F.jpg

37B.jpg

42F.jpg

42B.jpg

47F.jpg

47B.jpg

52F.jpg

52B.jpg

58F.jpg