• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed. Modern good girl art - She-Hulk and Veronica and more
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Will be listing a few books today and maybe a couple more over the next few days. 

Shipping: Shipping is $16 in the US for USPS Priority shipping for one or two slabbed comics. Three or more slabs will be $25. Raw comics will be $8 in the US for any amount of books. I am happy to ship anywhere outside of the US at exact cost via USPS.

Payment: Preferred method is Zelle, Venmo or PayPal. Payment due within 5 business days or I reserve the right to cancel.

References: I have sold a couple of CGC'd books over the last couple of months and those went pretty. I've sold on eBay as well but it's also been years since I've sold anything there but, for what it's worth, zero negative feedback there (susanville43). 

Returns:  No returns on CGC books - happy to provide you with any picture you'd like. Raw books are returnable within 3 days of receipt.

Take: I am willing to entertain offers but the first :takeit: in the thread always wins. If we come to agreement in a PM, the take needs to be posted in the thread to complete the transaction - if nobody enters a take at my asking price before you post your take, it's yours. No Hall of Shamers or Probies.

Edited by Susanville

Second Veronica is a slightly naughty Dan Parent cover from the past Halloween: Archie Halloween Spectacular #nn from Great Wall of Comics "Virgin" cover. Love this cover. 9.8, white pages. (I didn't shoot the back cover but if you want a pic, let me know.) $135

IMG_3289.jpeg?width=1920&height=1080&fit

IMG_3290.jpeg?width=960&height=720&fit=b