• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

James Gunn DCU Announcement
1 1

4 posts in this topic

It was a weird way to introduce an entire universe of movies.  I feel like they should have presented the new movies in a more professioanl way.  Using screenshots of comicbook's just feel weird.  But putting that aside it was interesting and there are a couple projects that I am hyped for.  

But I am also super sad that Cavill is not returning as Superman.  He was born for that role, and I feel like James Gunn is really messing up by not bringing him back as Kal-el.   

Also how is Shazam, remaining in the DCU, when Cavill makes a cameo in the movie?  

On 2/14/2023 at 11:50 PM, Newkirk said:

It was a weird way to introduce an entire universe of movies.  I feel like they should have presented the new movies in a more professioanl way.  Using screenshots of comicbook's just feel weird.  But putting that aside it was interesting and there are a couple projects that I am hyped for.  

But I am also super sad that Cavill is not returning as Superman.  He was born for that role, and I feel like James Gunn is really messing up by not bringing him back as Kal-el.   

Also how is Shazam, remaining in the DCU, when Cavill makes a cameo in the movie?  

Yeah, I hope this isn't all talk. James Gunn has had one great movie, in my opinion. I have doubts he's going to be able to revamp an entire universe....but I hope he does.