• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Conan #24

18 posts in this topic

I don't know guys, it looks pretty nice to me. The miscut is unfortunate, but not too bad. Regardless it won't affect the CGC grade as they don't deduct for that. This may even be one of the better copies in that regard. Are those two horizontal printer's cerases at the ULBC? Look to be 1" to 1.5" in length. Again, not a deduction, but another aesthetic minus. I think a 9.4 is quite possible, but I'll go with a 9.2.

Is that Barry's last Conan in the series??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Very clean BC, btw - looks like a tomato boxer . . .

thumbsup2.gif

no rip on the cover. this is one of doug sulipa manitoba's and he graded it at 9.2, so good job on confirming that smile.gif

If he says its a 9.2, then its definately a 9.2 but will probably grade out at a 9.4 sumo.gif

no rip on the cover. this is one of doug sulipa manitoba's and he graded it at 9.2, so good job on confirming that smile.gif

If he says its a 9.2, then its definately a 9.2 but will probably grade out at a 9.4 sumo.gif

thumbsup2.gif I agree. sumo.gif

I had decided 9.2, then read the thread and decided that everyone has already agreed that it is a 9.2. I guess buying from Doug in the future might be a good idea. Does he deal currently have much of a GA selection?

Too bad about the miscut.