• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1,024 posts in this topic

On 2/8/2023 at 9:04 PM, AmazingComics413 said:
On 2/8/2023 at 8:51 PM, John R said:

Amazing Spider-Man #265 - 1st Appearance of Silver Sable (slight curve due to improper storage)    —    VF/NM    —    $35.00
Amazing Spider-Man #265 - 1st Appearance of Silver Sable (slight curve due to improper storage)    —    VF/NM    —    $35.00

or 2 for $60.00

IMG_4357.jpg

Expand  

Take 2

^^ Thanks! @AmazingComics413

Marvel Fanfare #1  - Michael Golden / Paul Smith Art (Curve in book due to improper storage)    —    FN-    —    $1.00
Marvel Fanfare #1  - Michael Golden / Paul Smith Art (Curve in book due to improper storage)    —    FN-    —    $1.00

OR 3 for $2.40

sold

IMG_8242.jpg

Edited by John R

On 2/8/2023 at 5:51 PM, John R said:

or 2 for $60.00

IMG_4357.jpg

If still available, I'd like to purchase the last copy! 

On 2/8/2023 at 5:53 PM, John R said:

Spawn #246    —    NM-    —    $25.00

IMG_8228.jpg

I'd like to purchase this too please. 

Edit: I am interested in what other Spawn comic issues you have. Thank you!

Edited by Mewie
Adding what other comics I'd be interested in.

Elvira Mistress of the Dark #134 (Slight curve at bottom due to improper storage)    —    NM-
Marvel Fanfare #1 - Michael Golden / Paul Smith Art (Curve in book due to improper storage)    —    FN-
Marvel Fanfare #1 - Michael Golden / Paul Smith Art (Curve in book due to improper storage)    —    FN-

Sold per PM

On 2/8/2023 at 10:06 PM, Mewie said:
On 2/8/2023 at 8:51 PM, John R said:

or 2 for $60.00

IMG_4357.jpg

Expand  

If still available, I'd like to purchase the last copy! 

^^ It is available and i've started a pile for you. Thanks! @Mewie

On 2/8/2023 at 10:07 PM, Mewie said:
On 2/8/2023 at 8:53 PM, John R said:

Spawn #246    —    NM-    —    $25.00

IMG_8228.jpg

Expand  

I'd like to purchase this too please. 

Edit: I am interested in what other Spawn comic issues you have. Thank you!

^^ Thanks

I have quite a few in the later boxes - some early issues and some in the 200's from what I can see at a quick glance. Stay tuned:)

On 2/8/2023 at 6:14 PM, John R said:

OR 3 for $2.40

IMG_8242.jpg

3 for $2.40 take this too

On 2/9/2023 at 10:29 AM, mytastebud said:
On 2/8/2023 at 9:02 PM, John R said:

Batman & Poison Ivy - Cast Shadows TPB    —    NM    —    $2.00

IMG_8235.jpg

Expand  

:takeit: 

One of the best sellers here on the boards.

Thanks for the heads up. Can't wait to see what's on the listing.

^^

Thanks and welcome back! @mytastebud