• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre Ebay Sales of Witching Hour #2 & UP

9 posts in this topic

EMAIL ME YOUR WANT LIST AND I WILL GET YOU CONDITIONS AND PRICES. THANKS SERGIO
yeahok.gif Like you responded to my request for Tomahawks the last time? yeahok.gif

yeahok.gif Like you responded to my request for Tomahawks the last time? yeahok.gif

Ditto on that one. Never responded to me either. yeahok.gif

I just got a response, though I don't reacall sending him a PM in the first place. confused-smiley-013.gif Who is this guy?

I just got a response, though I don't reacall sending him a PM in the first place. confused-smiley-013.gif Who is this guy?

I got a response stating that he has lots and has to look through the box. Think banner knows the guy.

I got a response stating that he has lots and has to look through the box. Think banner knows the guy.

Yeah, I am sure he sent the same PM to everyone. He said it would take a few weeks to look for the books. By that time I will have forgotten who he is again. 27_laughing.gifforeheadslap.gif

Hello everyone,

just figured out how to reply to my emails through this forum, sorry for the long delay. Yes, I have Tomahawks and Witching Hours which I am currently sorting through, I have a Witching Hour Lot currently listed on Ebay. My ebay user code is

SUPERMINTCOMICS

I'll try to get all my Witching Hours graded and posted on this forum very shortly. However, I have a submit best offer feature currently on ebay.

Thanks for your patience and I'm glad to be a part of this forum.

Serg