• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FFF's "Too Hot for eBay" - CLOSED! THANKS!
1 1

172 posts in this topic

GOING TO CLOSE UP SHOP TOMORROW (THURSDAY 2/23/22) SO TAKE 25% OFF ANYTHING THAT'S LEFT. INVOICES WILL GO OUT TOMORROW AFTERNOON. THANKS FOR LOOKING!

Hey all!

It's been a couple (or more) years since I've sold on here, but the time is nigh! I recently had a few auctions pulled from eBay due to the alleged "adult content", so rather than risk their ire, I brought those, and the rest of the stuff, over here, where I've successfully peddled smut for years!

Now, having been a few years, it's possible there have been rule changes, so if I happen to miss anything, or make a faux pas, please let me know, Mike! Please don't yank the thread, I'm trying to be good!

Here are the general rules:

1. No HOS or Probs

2. I take Paypal (goods and services), Venmo (honestly have only used it a couple of times, but it should work), Money order, or cash if you're local and want to meet up. I live in Louisville, KY, God's own land of Muhammad Ali, Hunter S. Thompson, and Slugger-wielding, bourbon-fueled racehorses! No, i will not go to Indiana to meet you. Nothing against our Hoosier neighbors to the north. I'm sure they're nice folks who mean well.

3. Domestic Shipping: 1-2 books can go first class for $6 anywhere in the US (or priority for $8.49). 3-7 (or thereabouts) can go for $8.49 priority (gemini mailer in a legal flat rate envelope), 7-10 or so can go priority $10, and more than that will go in a medium flat rate box for $17. I don't ship media mail. Get thee behind me, Satan!

International Shipping: Look, I'm more than happy to ship internationally, but I doubt you'll see much here that would make it worth your while, as the books are cheap, but international shipping ain't! But, if you should decide that you need these books to cross international borders, I charge exact shipping cost, to be calculated once we get everything packed. No hidden fees or charges, whatever it costs me is what it'll cost you, and I'll do whatever I can to keep it low for you. But I do try to pack very well, so if that means it has to go priority, keep that in mind. That gets pricey fast.

4. Returns: Returns/Refunds cheerfully given if

A. I missed something in grading (extremely possible, did you see the last Grading Contest? Yikes!)

B. Books get damaged in transit

C. I'm just plain wrong! No worries there. 

Refunds NOT given just because you change your mind. Come on, most of these books are under $5. Don't be a knob.

5. I just did front and back scans for these due to time, but if you need more pics, I'm happy to provide. Shoot me a message.

6. :takeit: in thread trumps any and all PM discussions or negotiations. Any dual-claims will be decided by time stamp, but in the thread always wins regardless of PM time stamp. Right? Right.

I think that's it, if I missed anything, please let me know.

Oh, one of my Kudos threads is in my avatar/profile/tag thing. I have another one on here too, somewhere, or maybe it was on the old board. Anyway, I have been selling on here for more than 10 years, though it doesn't happen often. If you need further bona fides, I'm on eBay as mrbobdobbs where I've been selling for 25+ years, and have a 100% positive rating feedback well over 7000. I am honest, if I mess up, i will own it!

Ok, so I really don't have much this time, that's a lot of preamble for what will be a very short thread. Maybe 25-30 books. Should be done today, if not it'll be tomorrow. Let's say things will be officially closed and payment due this weekend, how is that? Friday work for you all?

On with the show!

Edited by F For Fake

Warlord of Mars: Dejah Thoris #2 Jetpack/Larry's limited red variant cover. VFNM, very nice, but has a few light spine dings as you'll probably see in the scan. It's a nice copy. Perfectly drawn smileys not present on the physical copy (unless you want me to draw them on there for you?) $15 - SOLD! @boomtown

Spoiler

InkedIMG_6537.jpg

Spoiler

IMG_6538.JPG

Edited by F For Fake

Liz and Beth V2 #2 - Ok, so I managed to miss the back scan on this one. I'll try to upload it later if it's not already claimed, but it won't chang the fact that this one is around VG to VG+, multiple cover dings, some edge wear, corner bend, etc. Scans don't show the damage well, but if you have it in hand, it's easy to see. Still, these books are hard to find, in any shape! $7

IMG_6539.JPG

Liz and Beth V2 #3. Boy these ladies seem friendly!

VG+, similar issues to the last one, marginally better. Vertical line parallel to spine, other noncolorbreaking wear that doesn't show up well in the pics. Still, where are you gonna get one? Walmart? $7

Spoiler

InkedIMG_6540.jpg

Edited by F For Fake

Tor Love Betty #1 1st print. FN/VF, nice book and flat, but has several spine dings on the back cover as shown. $15 - sold @Toz

Spoiler

IMG_6541.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_6542.JPG

Edited by F For Fake

Sexy Women #2 - variant includes intact trading cards. Around VF, spine dings, small dents front cover and back. $3

IMG_6543.JPG

IMG_6544.JPG

Bettie Page #1 (1st Dynamite Series) - Nude black bagged variant, sealed, new. Of course it's impossible to accurately grade a sealed book, especially when you can't see 3/4 of the cover. I will say that I had four of these at one time, and the one I DID open was NM. All of them were sharp bags, no blemishes on the outside. I would conservatively call this VFNM, but I suspect it's NM or better if you open it up. $20

IMG_6545.JPG

IMG_6546.JPG

Marvel Fanfare 58 A FN-ish, corner bend back cover, light scuffs to white areas, other slight defects, front cover looks great. $3

IMG_6557.JPG

IMG_6558.JPG

Marvel Fanfare 58 B VF+ VFNM, nice copy! $5 - SOLD! @Toz

Spoiler

IMG_6559.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_6560.JPG

Edited by F For Fake

Zorro #3 - 1st Lady Rawhide, AH! cover. VFNM or better, $3 - SOLD! @Toz

Spoiler

IMG_6563.JPG

Spoiler