• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FFF's "Too Hot for eBay" - CLOSED! THANKS!
1 1

172 posts in this topic

Elvira's House of Mystery # FN+ some dents and dings $3 - SOLD! @Toz

Spoiler

IMG_6575.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_6576.JPG

Edited by F For Fake

Legionnaires 16 - AH! VFNM, sharp! $5 - SOLD! @realitytrip

Spoiler

IMG_6581.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_6582.JPG

Edited by F For Fake

Gen 13 variants: these both came out of a box set that had some issues, so they had pretty much identical wear: a wavy sort of set of spine dings that don't break color, but they're there, right? So call em FN+. $2 ea! -  BOTH SOLD! @comicguy77002

Spoiler

IMG_6587.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_6588.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_6589.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_6590.JPG

Edited by F For Fake

Satellite Sam Lot - 2-6,8,9x2. Average NM, there are a couple of issues with obvious defects knocking them down to FN/VF, but for the most par these are NM range and very sharp.$15

IMG_6602.JPG

IMG_6603.JPG

IMG_6604.JPG

IMG_6605.JPG

IMG_6606.JPG

IMG_6607.JPG

IMG_6608.JPG

IMG_6601.JPG

Black Kiss 2 set 1-6: each issue signed by Chaykin. When he signed these, he sorta stacked them up on each other, so most of them have a little bit of silver ink flecking on the back of the books. Otherwise NM set, very sharp, flat and lovely. These are harder to find than you might think. $60 for the set, and I'm fine with keeping them.

IMG_6609.JPG

IMG_6610.JPG

IMG_6611.JPG

IMG_6612.JPG

IMG_6613.JPG

IMG_6614.JPG

Ok, that's it! Like I said, short thread! If it's crickets, I'll it die a slow death and close it quietly on Friday. If there is interest in anything, I'll see if I can't dig up a few more things tonight. Thanks for looking!

On 2/14/2023 at 12:21 PM, F For Fake said:

Warlord of Mars: Dejah Thoris #2 Jetpack/Larry's limited red variant cover. VFNM, very nice, but has a few light spine dings as you'll probably see in the scan. It's a nice copy. Perfectly drawn smileys not present on the physical copy (unless you want me to draw them on there for you?) $15

Reveal hidden contents

InkedIMG_6537.jpg

IMG_6538.JPG

:takeit:

OK, i"ll be leaving for the day in a few minutes, and will be back around 8:30 am est. I'll update the thread at that time if there are any more claims. Thanks!