• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CDaBruce's February Sale - NOW 15% - 20% OFF on Pages #1-27 - Variants, GGA, Star Wars, DC, Marvel, Vampirella, Independents, Horror
8 8

619 posts in this topic

Greetings Forumites!  Time for a very ambitious sale.. 

I will be listing at least 400 books (maybe a lot more, if there is interest) over the next 3 weeks.  

This sale will have a bit of everything to keep it interesting and will have a heavy dose of Spidey, Good Girl Art, Vampirella, Venom, Batman and all of the sirens, Sonic, Power Rangers, cool variants, oddball stuff, and some rarer Star Wars books.   I am also open to requests.

Invoices:  I will invoice at the end of the sale and will be shipping books out in early March.   So, if you need until March 1st to pay, no problem there.   If you want to check out early, let me know and I will send over an invoice.  

No people on the naughty lists.  Kindly take care of your obligations.

Grading:  I try to be conservative.  Nothing will be graded higher than NM+, and I'm sure some of those could grade at a 9.8.  Nothing has been pressed.

Shipping:  Priority only.  No international shipping.  $8 for up to eight raw books.  $16 for 9 - 22 raw books in a Priority Medium Box.  More than 22 books, exact shipping. Your books will be protected well.  

Returns: Accepted within 7 days of delivery.  Always want to make sure you are happy.  If there is an issue, we will work it out.  

PayPal works for me.  :takeit:rules the day in the thread or PM.  I have a few things listed on the bay.  Rest assured that items listed here are different copies than the ones listed there.

Kudos thread:

Edited by CDaBruce

Batman: Fear State Alpha #1    Natali Sanders Minimal Trade  NM+  $21       (G)

1500 copies printed.   When are we going to get a proper Poison Ivy in the DCU?  

:news:   SOLD  :news:

Spoiler

Batman FSA 1 G nmplus.jpg

Edited by CDaBruce

On 2/14/2023 at 9:20 PM, CDaBruce said:

I could definitely pull some of those.  Any specific requests?  

Not offhand tbh. You've had some really unique Archie's in the past iirc, classic throw back covers. I'm not looking for the lingerie ones, too creepy for my taste at this age. :facepalm:

On 2/14/2023 at 7:22 PM, DavidTheDavid said:

Not offhand tbh. You've had some really unique Archie's in the past iirc, classic throw back covers. I'm not looking for the lingerie ones, too creepy for my taste at this age. :facepalm:

Got it.  I will definitely list some Archie over the next week.  (thumbsu