• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
1 1

85 posts in this topic

Welcome to the March Madness sale (starting a couple of days early). I have at least a short box of books to list, and maybe more if there is interest. I'll start with a few tonight and keep it going over the next few weeks until the thread fizzles or I'm out of books to list, whichever comes first. Books not sold here will be sold elsewhere at a later date, so don't wait for discount days, because there won't be any, sorry! I'll have a wide variety of books, from indy titles to stuff like Spider-Man, Star Wars, Avengers, X-men, Superman and more. A few harder-to-find books, a decent amount of newsies, and maybe some TPBs here and there too.

• No naughty listers
  • Shipping is actual based on weight. I ship using Pirate Ship, and I'll ship either First Class, Priority or Parcel Select, depending on what the buyer wants to pay for. I can ship to Canada as well.
  • I plan to invoice at the end of the sale, which is hopefully in a couple/few weeks, but if you want to settle up early, let me know.
  • I'll definitely listen to PM offers, but an :takeit: in the thread wins out over any PM talks.
  • No returns, but I'll definitely work with you if there is some unforeseen issue during shipping (but I pack well).
  • Payment is by Paypal G&S.
Edited by Jesse-Lee