• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Swamp Thing 21 - Signed by Totleben, Veitch, Bissette and Yeates

4 posts in this topic

My old pal, Steve Bissette, was cleaning out some files and found 6 copies of The Saga of the Swamp Thing 21.  This was Alan's second issue and his first with the art team of Bissette and John Totleben.  Rick Veitch ghosted a few pages in this issue.  Tom Yeates did the cover.  All 4 signatures in silver Sharpie are displayed nicely on the front cover. These were signed way back in 1983. 

Condition of the books is very nice but these are not mint file copies. There are only 5 copies left.  1 fine copy ($50).  2 very fine copies ($100 ea). 1 very fine + copy ($125) and 1 very fine/near mint $150). 

If someone would like all 5 copies the package price is $400.

US only.  Please add $9.00 for shipping and handling.

img173.jpg

Edited by Moondog

On 3/5/2023 at 9:21 PM, Moondog said:

My old pal, Steve Bissette, was cleaning out some files and found 6 copies of The Saga of the Swamp Thing 21.  This was Alan's second issue and the first with the new art team of Bissette and John Totleben.  Rick Veitch ghosted a few pages in this issue.  Tom Yeates did the cover.  All 4 signatures in silver Sharpie are displayed nicely on the front cover. These were signed way back in 1983. 

Condition of the books is very nice but these are not mint file copies. There is 1 fine copy ($50).  3 very fine copies ($100 ea). 1 very fine + copy ($125) and 1 very fine/near mint $150). 

If someone would like all 6 copies the package price is $500.

US only.  Please add $9.00 for shipping and handling.

img173.jpg

This is really cool. I’ll take 1 copy. Can I claim the Fine copy pending scan?