• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have You Ever Wondered What Annette's Perfect Age is to Get Married?
1 1

15 posts in this topic

Takes: First takeit in the thread wins and immediately trumps all ongoing PM negotiations. I reserve the right to overrule takes in the event that a PM deal is concluded and I hadn't yet had a chance to mark an item sold. Any variation of "takeit" counts. Please do not edit takeits and please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through.

Payment: Zelle, Check or MO preferred. Paypal or Venmo okay if it's a must.

Who can buy: No Hall of Shamers or Probies, or anyone on my personal list. 

Shipping: Free within the US. International shipping will need to be determined prior to sale. 

Returns: Three days' return shipping from receipt. Buyer is responsible for shipping cost back unless item was damaged in transit.

On 3/21/2023 at 1:28 PM, MattTheDuck said:
On 3/21/2023 at 1:12 PM, lizards2 said:

13?

As long as you’re not over 15 I think that comports with the law in many States

Dang - missed it by 49 years. But seriously? Really? Is Pennsyltucky one of those states?

I'm sure in Oregon you can now legally marry your sister, your dog, or Bigfoot, for that matter. At least in Portland or Eugene. :p

On 3/21/2023 at 3:31 PM, lizards2 said:

Dang - missed it by 49 years. But seriously? Really? Is Pennsyltucky one of those states?

I'm sure in Oregon you can now legally marry your sister, your dog, or Bigfoot, for that matter. At least in Portland or Eugene. :p

That's why you pervert found a perfect place to live in Orgyon.

On 3/21/2023 at 6:08 PM, JollyComics said:

Ok cut the spoon.

Annette born in 1942 and got married in 1965 when she was 23.

This book was printed in 1960. She was 16 or 17.  That age is perfect to be married?

Nope but she WAS too old for her perfect marriage age, if she got married at 23.

On 3/22/2023 at 12:00 AM, comicnoir said:

Nice guitar work.

Probably "richard" Dale but maybe a unknown studio musician. Annette's version wasn't in the movie, Frankie sang it and that version is most likely MR. Dale. The musicians were not credited in the end credits. I'm not a movie expert, just did a little research just now. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Dale

Edited by Professor K
the word