• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GRENDEL013 "feed me" Feedback Thread
1 1

1 post in this topic

Hello there! (Impersonating Obi-Wan Kenobi.)

I'm creating this thread because it seems like that's the right thing to do.  I've been collecting comics on and off for over 40 years and recently joined in on the fun within the CGC community. I do some buying and selling on eBay but wanted to take a stab at selling on here. I recently had my first transaction and I hope it turns out beneficial for both parties. I now have a second listing up for sale. Understanding the importance of building trust and reputation, I figured I should create this thread so anyone who deals with me has an opportunity to share their thoughts; positive or negative. My intentions are always good but that doesn't mean my execution is flawless. I'm open to criticism and always looking to improve. So have at it folks! Enjoy your day!

Also, if anyone is looking for me on eBay my username is GRENDEL0013. On social media I find that sometimes I use one zero and other times I use two. I get confused myself so sorry about that. Lol.