• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little Carousel of Comics
2 2

70 posts in this topic

A little Carousel of Comics

Hi everyone! :hi: Its time for my favourite ritual, the selling of the undercopies (and thereby leading to my least favourite ritual, the paying of the bills). There will be some retreads at discounted prices, but some new offerings as well that I think are very nice for the grade and I am confident will be nice additions for the run collector. 

I will consider reasonable offers on all items BUT an unconditional "I'll take it" in the thread or by PM trumps. Competing claims will be decided as far as possible by time stamp. Unfortunately, the new board software does not display precise thread post times (either in PMs or in sales threads), which can result in the inability to determine whether a PM post or thread post came first. In those circumstances (i.e., where there are "take its" in both a PM and in the sales thread, and where it cannot be determined from the time stamps which "take it" came first), the "take it" posted publicly in the sales thread will win. Therefore, there is some risk of losing a book if you try to remain anonymous via PM. You can count on me in any event to do my best to ensure fairness to everyone. (My especial thanks to EC Ed for his kind assistance in formulating and clarifying this rule)

I will not sell to the probate or the banned.

Payment is preferred with PayPal but if you need another method, I'm open to discuss, just PM me first to make arrangements before taking a book. 

I will ship comics (raw or slabbed) to the US and Canada for a flat rate of $10.00 for any number of books shipped in a secure box.

I will ship international but please PM me for a quote. I will work with you to keep your shipping costs down.

This is my 107th sales thread on the Boards.  Kudos Thread If anyone has any further concerns please PM me and I am very happy to provide Board “References upon Request”.

If for any reason a buyer is unhappy with their purchase I will give a full refund upon notification within 30 days of receiving the item(s) and upon the safe return of the item(s).

Many thanks for looking, and I hope you find something in my carousel of comics. :smile:

Cheers,

Robert

MedusaCarousel.jpg.c41bd759adc8a569b0c540825f021976.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 15 CGC 4.5 OW-W (Pressing history unknown) $300.00 SOLD

Grader's notes 

cover tanning
creasing to cover
light staining to cover
spine splits to cover
spine stress lines to cover
wear all corners of cover

FF-15-CGC45-OW-W-fc.jpg

FF-15-CGC45-OW-W-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 36 4.5 (Bright & glossy, staples tight and clean; presents better but an accumulation of cb & ncb surface wear determined the grade: mod cb spine & edge wear, mainly top & r-edge fc; hard impact btm spine with cb mainly bc but faint ncb folds fc; multiple hard & fainter cb crses all 4 crnrs; cb crses center top edge & r-edge fc; speckled dirt stains ur fc around & above "ATTACK"; pencil arrival date ur crnr bc; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is on the nicer side of OW-W) $135.00

FF-36-fc.jpg

FF-36-bc.jpg

Fantastic Four 90 5.0 (slight fade top fc, but still good gloss; mod cb spine & edge wear, mainly r-edge fc; mod cb spine stress; sm cb crnr crses all 4 crnrs; cb thumb crses top edge bc; light tanning interior cvrs; mod foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is OW) $15.00

FF-90-fc.jpg

FF-90-bc.jpg

Fantastic Four 91 6.0 (Bright & glossy; light to mod spine & edge wear; mainly faint cb thmb crse btm edge fc & rough wear top edge bc; faint mainly ncb folds/crses ur crnr fc & ul crnr bc; sm stain ur edge fc; stains center left edge bc, partly visible in scan, & faint light ws bl crnr bc, light tanning interior cvrs; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is OW) $12.00 SOLD

FF-91-fc.jpg

FF-91-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 92 8.0 (Bright and glossy; light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly left edge bc; light to mod cb spine stress; sm bindery scuffs top & btm spine; slight crnr blunting; faint cb crse r-edge fc, not sure if printer's-crse or not, treating it as wear; bona fide printer's-crse left edge bc; mod ink transfer bc; PQ is OW-W) $25.0SOLD

FF-92-fc.jpg

FF-92-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 95 7.5 (Bright with strong colours & superior gloss; light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly cb impact with sm 1/8" tear left edge bc; light to mod cb spine stress; sm cb impact ur crnr fc & ul crnr bc; multiple printer's-crses fc & bc; localized foxing btm edge fc, more clearly visible interior fc & btm margin 1st page; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is OW) $20.00

FF-95-fc.jpg

FF-95-bc.jpg

On 3/26/2023 at 11:12 AM, crassus said:

Fantastic Four 91 6.0 (Bright & glossy; light to mod spine & edge wear; mainly faint cb thmb crse btm edge fc & rough wear top edge bc; faint mainly ncb folds/crses ur crnr fc & ul crnr bc; sm stain ur edge fc; stains center left edge bc, partly visible in scan, & faint light ws bl crnr bc, light tanning interior cvrs; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is OW) $12.00

FF-91-fc.jpg

FF-91-bc.jpg

:takeit:

Fantastic Four 116 7.0 (Bright & glossy; light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly cb thumb crses left top edge & r-edge fc, as well as right top edge & left edge bc, and what determined grade; crnr blunting; slight staple "push" typical of square-bounds; slight impact btm spine; ink overspray center top edge fc & bc; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is CR-OW) $20.00 SOLD

FF-116-fc.jpg

FF-116-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

On 3/26/2023 at 3:14 PM, crassus said:

Fantastic Four 116 7.0 (Bright & glossy; light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly cb thumb crses left top edge & r-edge fc, as well as right top edge & left edge bc, and what determined grade; crnr blunting; slight staple "push" typical of square-bounds; slight impact btm spine; ink overspray center top edge fc & bc; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is CR-OW) $20.00

FF-116-fc.jpg

FF-116-bc.jpg

Fantastic Four 118 8.5 (Bright with strong colours & superior gloss; presents better but accumulation of small things; light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly cb spine stress and what limited grade; sm cb impact top spine; light cb wear right top & center l-edge bc; light to mod stacking transfer fc & bc; PQ is OW) $25.00 SOLD

FF-118-fc.jpg

FF-118-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

On 3/26/2023 at 3:15 PM, crassus said:

Fantastic Four 118 8.5 (Bright with strong colours & superior gloss; presents better but accumulation of small things; light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly cb spine stress and what limited grade; sm cb impact top spine; light cb wear right top & center l-edge bc; light to mod stacking transfer fc & bc; PQ is OW) $25.00

FF-118-fc.jpg

FF-118-bc.jpg

Fantastic Four 130 8.5 (Bright with strong colours & superior gloss; presents at first glance as a 9.2 but cb thumb crse top edge fc & bc, plus a v sm cb crse ul crnr bc altogether determined the grade; otherwise light spine & edge wear, mainly light cb spine stress; light foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is CR-OW) $20.00 SOLD

FF-130-fc.jpg

FF-130-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

On 3/26/2023 at 3:18 PM, crassus said:

Fantastic Four 130 8.5 (Bright with strong colours & superior gloss; presents at first glance as a 9.2 but cb thumb crse top edge fc & bc, plus a v sm cb crse ul crnr bc altogether determined the grade; otherwise light spine & edge wear, mainly light cb spine stress; light foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is CR-OW) $20.00

FF-130-fc.jpg

FF-130-bc.jpg

Fantastic Four 133 8.0 (Bright with strong colours & superior gloss; again presents better but impact left top edge bc, leaving v sm tears & a cb thumb crse determined the grade; sm cb crse bl crnr bc; otherwise mainly light to mod cb spine stress; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is OW) $15.00 SOLD

FF-133-fc.jpg

FF-133-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

On 3/26/2023 at 3:24 PM, crassus said:

Fantastic Four 133 8.0 (Bright with strong colours & superior gloss; again presents better but impact left top edge bc, leaving v sm tears & a cb thumb crse determined the grade; sm cb crse bl crnr bc; otherwise mainly light to mod cb spine stress; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is OW) $15.00

FF-133-fc.jpg

FF-133-bc.jpg