• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

List of GA dealers online...
14 14

531 posts in this topic

On 1/9/2018 at 9:06 AM, rat chew said:

That Cap #3 for 75 is  :headbang: .  I was eyeballing the 6.5 coming up at auction but realistically I'm looking at the 1.8.

You better be willing to throw down 15K for that 1.8 I seriously wouldn’t be suprised if it hit that. Nice pages and presentation. Been awhile since a copy like this hit the market. 

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 3:39 PM, gino2paulus2 said:

You better be willing to throw down 15K for that 1.8 I seriously wouldn’t be suprised if it hit that. Nice pages and presentation. Been awhile since a copy like this hit the market. 

Thank you for crushing my dreams. :frown:

On 1/17/2018 at 1:02 PM, rat chew said:

Thank you for crushing my dreams. :frown:

Sorry pal!! Wasn’t my intention love the board name as well!! I am figuring it’s a CLink auction which means sniping is in play. I know there are a few people out there looking for a copy and when you add in dealers looking to spruce up their walls you are only gonna need 2 people throwing in crazy bids to blow this thing through the roof. 

14 minutes ago, gino2paulus2 said:

Sorry pal!! Wasn’t my intention love the board name as well!! I am figuring it’s a CLink auction which means sniping is in play. I know there are a few people out there looking for a copy and when you add in dealers looking to spruce up their walls you are only gonna need 2 people throwing in crazy bids to blow this thing through the roof. 

Let’s not be pessimistic! :D

I listed some low grade Wonder Woman and Sensation books on eBay last night.  They all start at 99 cents, run 7 days and have no reserve.

The WW #2 is coverless , there is a guy on eBay making nice covers, didn't have a chance to buy one first. Sensation 3 is missing the WW story, but it has the cover and the centerfold. The WW 9 is complete and so is the Sensation 23

There are some SA DCs as well. If you bid and win, make sure to let me know. I'm not sure if I can fit cookies in the box, but I will send something extra;)

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=352308213210&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_ssn=skypinkblu&_sop=1

3 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

I listed some low grade Wonder Woman and Sensation books on eBay last night.  They all start at 99 cents, run 7 days and have no reserve.

The WW #2 is coverless , there is a guy on eBay making nice covers, didn't have a chance to buy one first. Sensation 3 is missing the WW story, but it has the cover and the centerfold. The WW 9 is complete and so is the Sensation 23

There are some SA DCs as well. If you bid and win, make sure to let me know. I'm not sure if I can fit cookies in the box, but I will send something extra;)

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=352308213210&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_ssn=skypinkblu&_sop=1

Cookies, you say? hm

I went through the recent Overstreet and was surprised at the number of dealers with full page ads whose websites didn't work or were years out of date. Seems like a waste of money to place an ad only to set up a bad online experience.  I was also surprised how everyone was buying and "paying the most" but many did not list books they were selling. I also noticed  many dealers have switched to just selling on eBay, and I understand the reasons why but personally find it more fun and gratifying to get a book through the dealer site/or chat with them on the phone than win an auction.

I did have good experiences with Socal Comics , Mark JAMES Payette, Terry's Comics and World Wide comics .

Edited by jaydog
name error

49 minutes ago, jaydog said:

I went through the recent Overstreet and was surprised at the number of dealers with full page ads whose websites didn't work or were years out of date. Seems like a waste of money to place an ad only to set up a bad online experience.  I was also surprised how everyone was buying and "paying the most" but many did not list books they were selling. I also noticed  many dealers have switched to just selling on eBay, and I understand the reasons why but personally find it more fun and gratifying to get a book through the dealer site/or chat with them on the phone than win an auction.

I did have good experiences with Socal Comics , Mark Payette, Terry's Comics and World Wide comics .

agreed, just feels different to get a comic from a real person.  I have had similar experiences with quite a few dealers who their websites don't work at all, or say they were updated years ago.  Though expensive, the site at bunkybrothers.com is always working, (one of them is on the boards often) and bedrockcity.com and metropolis.com  always work too.  Not plugging those particular business, but as websites, they are well designed and functional.

14 hours ago, jaydog said:

I did have good experiences with Socal Comics , Mark Payette, Terry's Comics and World Wide comics .

Is it Mark Payette or James Payette. I've bought from James Payette's site, good stuff, but didn't think there was another Payette.