• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

List of GA dealers online...
14 14

531 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Point Five said:

He's awesome. Now he just needs to get in new inventory... :wishluck:

I agree, his 2.5s have graded as high as 5.0s with Cgc for me... but new stock is an issue.  Nice guy to talk to as well.

His selection has really dried up. Maybe his grading is so strict that some collectors won't sell to him because they'll lose money on the sale. 

On 5/4/2018 at 9:38 AM, retrocomics said:

Is it Mark Payette or James Payette. I've bought from James Payette's site, good stuff, but didn't think there was another Payette.

It is James, my bad.

Edited by jaydog

We have completely overhauled our website and it is up and running. bedrockcity.com

The load times are a little slow but please check it out if you get a chance and leave me some feedback via private message. Thanks!

Edited by MrBedrock

On 6/4/2018 at 12:14 PM, MrBedrock said:

We have completely overhauled our website and it is up and running. bedrockcity.com

The load times are a little slow but please check it out if you get a chance and leave me some feedback via private message. Thanks!

Scary error message when I click on that link.  Maybe a cert isn't up-to-date or something?  Not that I know much about how these things work. 

Anyone on here ordered from jamespayettecomics.com before?  I made my first purchase from his site last week, and have since heard nothing regarding shipping/handling and also I still see the books I purchased listed in his catalog.  I am just wondering if this is normal when buying from this site?  Thanks for your help!

53 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

I wonder if he is on Vacation?  I have purchased several books from him.  Communication and shipping was always great.  

6 minutes ago, retrocomics said:

He's the best and highly unlike him  he must be away. I have never had anything but positive experiences when dealing with him.

Thanks for the quick responses!  I thought he had a great reputation and assumed it was a fluke.  I'll give him a call next week sometime if I still haven't heard anything.

The books are often still listed after you buy them, so no worries there. And he usually doesn't send a tracking number, so I wouldn't worry about that either. I've gotten a lot of books from him over the years, he's top notch.