List of GA dealers online...
13 13

503 posts in this topic

On 10/16/2020 at 2:24 PM, Ltpink2002 said:
On 9/21/2020 at 7:31 AM, William-James88 said:

Has anyone bought from Harley through the internet? Does he send you scans upon request? I was surprised to see he had a site up.

Just text or call Harley.  He will send you pictures. 

He'll send you photos of books you're interested in. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, innocuous said:

Note: this list is cross-posted in both SA/GA forum.

I had a few small updates to the list from the thread in General. Here is the consolidated list of all the links I found in the GA/SA threads. 

Status Name Homepage URL
Active Age of Comics https://ageofcomics.shop
Active Amazing Comics http://www.amazingco.com/
Active Bedrock City https://www.bedrockcity.com/
Active Blue Grass Comics http://www.bluegrasscomics.com/
Active Bunky Brothers http://www.bunkybrothers.com/
Active Cloud9 comics https://www.cloudninecomics.com/
Active Comic Heaven https://comicheaven.net/
Active Comicana Direct https://www.comicanadirect.com/
Active ComicConnect https://www.comicconnect.com/
Active ComicLink https://www.comiclink.com/
Active Dale Roberts https://www.dalerobertscomics.com/
Active Dave & Adams https://www.dacardworld.com/comic-books/
Active Detective 27 / New Force http://www.detective27.com/
Active Doug Sulipa's Comic World http://www.dougcomicworld.com/
Active DTA Collectibles http://www.dtacollectibles.com/
Active Ebay https://www.ebay.com/
Active Four Color Comics https://www.fourcolorcomics.com/
Active Gary Dolgoff Comics https://www.gdcomics.com/
Active Go Antiques https://www.goantiques.com/books-paper-magazines
Active Golden Age Comics http://www.goldenagecomics.com/
Active Graham Crackers https://www.grahamcrackers.com/
Active Great Escape https://www.greatescapecomics.com/
Active Hakes https://www.hakes.com/
Active Harley Yee Rare Comics https://harleyyeerarecomics.com/
Active Heritage https://comics.ha.com/
Active High Grade Comics https://www.highgradecomics.com/
Active House of Comics https://www.houseofcomics.com/
Active Incognito Comics http://www.incognitocomics.co.uk/
Active James Payette http://www.jamespayettecomics.com
Active Jeff Hindsd Comics https://jhcomics.com/
Active Krypton Comics https://www.kryptoncomicsonline.com/
Active Lee's Comics http://www.lcomics.com/
Active Metropolis Comics https://www.metropoliscomics.com/
Active Midtown Comics https://www.midtowncomics.com/
Active Mile High Comics https://www.milehighcomics.com/
Active Million Comics https://www.millioncomics.com/
Active My Comic Shop https://www.mycomicshop.com/
Active My Vintage Comics https://myvintagecomics.com/
Active Nostalgia Zone https://www.nostalgiazone.com/
Active Pedigree Comics https://www.pedigreecomics.com/
Active Pristine Comics http://pristinecomics.com/
Active Quality Comics https://www.qualitycomix.com/
Active Reeces Rare Comics https://reececomics.com/
Active Silver Age Comics https://www.silveragecomics.com/
Active Southern California Comics http://www.socalcomics.com/
Active Superworld Comics https://www.superworldcomics.com/
Active Terry's Comics http://www.terryscomics.com/
Active Timeless Icons https://www.timelessicons.com/
Active Tomorrow's Treasures https://www.tomorrowstreasures.com/
Active Worldwide Comics http://www.wwcomics.com/
Defunct Art of Comics http://www.theartofcomics.net/
Defunct Best in Comics http://bestincomics.com
Defunct Big Guy Comics http://www.bigguyscomics.com/
Defunct BLB Comics http://www.blbcomics.com/
Defunct Buying and Selling Comics http://www.buyingandsellingcomics.com/
Defunct Capital Comics http://www.capitalcomics.com/
Defunct Century Comics http://www.centurycomics.com/
Defunct Collectors Assemble http://www.collectorsassemble.com/
Defunct Collectors Cave http://www.thecollectorscave.com/
Defunct Collectors Ink http://www.collectorsink.com/
Defunct Colmore Comics http://www.colmorecomics.com/
Defunct Comic Book Goldmine http://www.comicbookgoldmine.com/
Defunct Comic Book Warehouse http://www.comicbook-warehouse.com/
Defunct Comic Cavalcade https://www.comcav.net/
Defunct Comic Collector Shop http://www.comiccollectorshop.com/
Defunct Comic Collectors https://www.www.comiccollectors.net/
Defunct Comic Supply http://www.comicsupply.com/
Defunct Comic Vendor http://comicvendor.com/
Defunct Comicana http://www.comicana.com/
Defunct Comicopolis http://www.thecomicopolis.com/
Defunct Diamond Galleries https://diamondgalleries.com/
Defunct Ed Kalb Comics http://www.edkalbcomics.com/
Defunct Five Star Collectiblese http://fivestarcollectibles.com/
Defunct Funny Comics http://www.thefunnycomics.com/
Defunct Goblins Den http://www.goblinsden.com/
Defunct Gold Comics http://www.goldcomics.com/
Defunct Gold Dust Comics http://www.goldustcomics.com/
Defunct Golden Age Comix http://www.goldenagecomix.net/
Defunct HooHah Collectibles http://www.hoohahcollectibles.com/
Defunct House of Geek http://www.houseofgeek.biz/
Defunct Investment Collectibles http://www1.investmentcollectibles.com/
Defunct Jim Payette http://www.jimpayettecomics.com/
Defunct JK Comics http://jkcomics.homestead.com/
Defunct Mastro Auctions http://www.mastroauctions.com/
Defunct Pacific Comic Exchange http://www.pcei.com/
Defunct Philadelphia Comic Company http://www.philadelphiacomicbookcompany.com/
Defunct Pop Culture Sales http://popculturesales.com/
Defunct QA Comics http://qscomics.com/
Defunct Quasar Comics https://quasarcomics.com/
Defunct Quicksilver Comics http://www.qscomics.com/
Defunct Red Beards http://www.redbeardsbookden.com/
Defunct Silver Acre Comics http://www.silveracrecomics.com/
Defunct Silver Age Comic Books http://www.silver-age-comic-books.com/
Defunct The Comic Guys http://www.thecomicguys.com/
Defunct The Yarner https://theyarner.com/
Defunct Tom Kalb Comics http://www.tomkalbcomics.com/
Defunct Tropic Comics http://www.tropiccomics.com/
Defunct Vault Auctions http://www.vaultauctions.com/
Defunct Vintage Comics http://www.vintagecomics.com/
Defunct Vintage Stuff http://www.vintage-stuff.org/
Inactive All Star Auctions http://www.allstarauc.com/
Inactive Arch Angels https://www.archangels.com/
Inactive Columbia Comics http://www.columbiacomics.com/
Inactive Comic Biz http://www.comic-biz.com/
Inactive Esquire Comics http://www.esquirecomics.com/
Inactive Fantsy Comics http://www.fantasy-comics.com/
Inactive Jason Bardyla http://jbardyla.ca/catalog.asp
Inactive JMH John Hauser http://www.jmhcomics.com/
Inactive New Force Comics https://www.newforcecomics.com/
Inactive PGC Mint http://www.pgcmint.com/
Inactive Reynold Jays Comics http://biccomix.com/
Inactive TV Comics http://tvcomics.com/
Inactive Vermont Comics http://vtcomics.itgo.com/
Inactive Vintage Collectiblese https://www.vintagecollectables.net/

:golfclap:Thank you!!  :bigsmile:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/25/2021 at 9:03 PM, innocuous said:

Note: this list is cross-posted in both SA/GA forum.

I had a few small updates to the list from the thread in General. Here is the consolidated list of all the links I found in the GA/SA threads. 

Status Name Homepage URL
Active Age of Comics https://ageofcomics.shop
Active Amazing Comics http://www.amazingco.com/
Active Bedrock City https://www.bedrockcity.com/
Active Blue Grass Comics http://www.bluegrasscomics.com/
Active Bunky Brothers http://www.bunkybrothers.com/
Active Cloud9 comics https://www.cloudninecomics.com/
Active Comic Heaven https://comicheaven.net/
Active Comicana Direct https://www.comicanadirect.com/
Active ComicConnect https://www.comicconnect.com/
Active ComicLink https://www.comiclink.com/
Active Dale Roberts https://www.dalerobertscomics.com/
Active Dave & Adams https://www.dacardworld.com/comic-books/
Active Detective 27 / New Force http://www.detective27.com/
Active Doug Sulipa's Comic World http://www.dougcomicworld.com/
Active DTA Collectibles http://www.dtacollectibles.com/
Active Ebay https://www.ebay.com/
Active Four Color Comics https://www.fourcolorcomics.com/
Active Gary Dolgoff Comics https://www.gdcomics.com/
Active Go Antiques https://www.goantiques.com/books-paper-magazines
Active Golden Age Comics http://www.goldenagecomics.com/
Active Graham Crackers https://www.grahamcrackers.com/
Active Great Escape https://www.greatescapecomics.com/
Active Hakes https://www.hakes.com/
Active Harley Yee Rare Comics https://harleyyeerarecomics.com/
Active Heritage https://comics.ha.com/
Active High Grade Comics https://www.highgradecomics.com/
Active House of Comics https://www.houseofcomics.com/
Active Incognito Comics http://www.incognitocomics.co.uk/
Active James Payette http://www.jamespayettecomics.com
Active Jeff Hindsd Comics https://jhcomics.com/
Active Krypton Comics https://www.kryptoncomicsonline.com/
Active Lee's Comics http://www.lcomics.com/
Active Metropolis Comics https://www.metropoliscomics.com/
Active Midtown Comics https://www.midtowncomics.com/
Active Mile High Comics https://www.milehighcomics.com/
Active Million Comics https://www.millioncomics.com/
Active My Comic Shop https://www.mycomicshop.com/
Active My Vintage Comics https://myvintagecomics.com/
Active Nostalgia Zone https://www.nostalgiazone.com/
Active Pedigree Comics https://www.pedigreecomics.com/
Active Pristine Comics http://pristinecomics.com/
Active Quality Comics https://www.qualitycomix.com/
Active Reeces Rare Comics https://reececomics.com/
Active Silver Age Comics https://www.silveragecomics.com/
Active Southern California Comics http://www.socalcomics.com/
Active Superworld Comics https://www.superworldcomics.com/
Active Terry's Comics http://www.terryscomics.com/
Active Timeless Icons https://www.timelessicons.com/
Active Tomorrow's Treasures https://www.tomorrowstreasures.com/
Active Worldwide Comics http://www.wwcomics.com/
Defunct Art of Comics http://www.theartofcomics.net/
Defunct Best in Comics http://bestincomics.com
Defunct Big Guy Comics http://www.bigguyscomics.com/
Defunct BLB Comics http://www.blbcomics.com/
Defunct Buying and Selling Comics http://www.buyingandsellingcomics.com/
Defunct Capital Comics http://www.capitalcomics.com/
Defunct Century Comics http://www.centurycomics.com/
Defunct Collectors Assemble http://www.collectorsassemble.com/
Defunct Collectors Cave http://www.thecollectorscave.com/
Defunct Collectors Ink http://www.collectorsink.com/
Defunct Colmore Comics http://www.colmorecomics.com/
Defunct Comic Book Goldmine http://www.comicbookgoldmine.com/
Defunct Comic Book Warehouse http://www.comicbook-warehouse.com/
Defunct Comic Cavalcade https://www.comcav.net/
Defunct Comic Collector Shop http://www.comiccollectorshop.com/
Defunct Comic Collectors https://www.www.comiccollectors.net/
Defunct Comic Supply http://www.comicsupply.com/
Defunct Comic Vendor http://comicvendor.com/
Defunct Comicana http://www.comicana.com/
Defunct Comicopolis http://www.thecomicopolis.com/
Defunct Diamond Galleries https://diamondgalleries.com/
Defunct Ed Kalb Comics http://www.edkalbcomics.com/
Defunct Five Star Collectiblese http://fivestarcollectibles.com/
Defunct Funny Comics http://www.thefunnycomics.com/
Defunct Goblins Den http://www.goblinsden.com/
Defunct Gold Comics http://www.goldcomics.com/
Defunct Gold Dust Comics http://www.goldustcomics.com/
Defunct Golden Age Comix http://www.goldenagecomix.net/
Defunct HooHah Collectibles http://www.hoohahcollectibles.com/
Defunct House of Geek http://www.houseofgeek.biz/
Defunct Investment Collectibles http://www1.investmentcollectibles.com/
Defunct Jim Payette http://www.jimpayettecomics.com/
Defunct JK Comics http://jkcomics.homestead.com/
Defunct Mastro Auctions http://www.mastroauctions.com/
Defunct Pacific Comic Exchange http://www.pcei.com/
Defunct Philadelphia Comic Company http://www.philadelphiacomicbookcompany.com/
Defunct Pop Culture Sales http://popculturesales.com/
Defunct QA Comics http://qscomics.com/
Defunct Quasar Comics https://quasarcomics.com/
Defunct Quicksilver Comics http://www.qscomics.com/
Defunct Red Beards http://www.redbeardsbookden.com/
Defunct Silver Acre Comics http://www.silveracrecomics.com/
Defunct Silver Age Comic Books http://www.silver-age-comic-books.com/
Defunct The Comic Guys http://www.thecomicguys.com/
Defunct The Yarner https://theyarner.com/
Defunct Tom Kalb Comics http://www.tomkalbcomics.com/
Defunct Tropic Comics http://www.tropiccomics.com/
Defunct Vault Auctions http://www.vaultauctions.com/
Defunct Vintage Comics http://www.vintagecomics.com/
Defunct Vintage Stuff http://www.vintage-stuff.org/
Inactive All Star Auctions http://www.allstarauc.com/
Inactive Arch Angels https://www.archangels.com/
Inactive Columbia Comics http://www.columbiacomics.com/
Inactive Comic Biz http://www.comic-biz.com/
Inactive Esquire Comics http://www.esquirecomics.com/
Inactive Fantsy Comics http://www.fantasy-comics.com/
Inactive Jason Bardyla http://jbardyla.ca/catalog.asp
Inactive JMH John Hauser http://www.jmhcomics.com/
Inactive New Force Comics https://www.newforcecomics.com/
Inactive PGC Mint http://www.pgcmint.com/
Inactive Reynold Jays Comics http://biccomix.com/
Inactive TV Comics http://tvcomics.com/
Inactive Vermont Comics http://vtcomics.itgo.com/
Inactive Vintage Collectiblese https://www.vintagecollectables.net/

Thanks for putting in the work to compile this list.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Greetings!

I run a new website that specializes in replicas of golden age comic books. i also do replacement covers and pages of most comics by request.

Drop by and use the code CLLXCNNX15 to get a 15% discount.

Happy collecting!

~Sebastian

Collection Connection

https://collectionconnection.store/

Facebook - https://fb.me/cllxcnnx

Instagram - https://instagram.com/cllxcnnx

Twitter - https://twitter.com/cllxcnnx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/27/2021 at 2:34 PM, TerrysComics said:

Terry's Comics (terryscomics.com)

SSL search will be less scary!

 

Hi Terry, I was happy to buy from you in the past, but I look at your site and don't know what to do. What is an SSL search? Is your next catalog coming in January?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/27/2021 at 12:14 PM, Point Five said:

Hi Terry, I was happy to buy from you in the past, but I look at your site and don't know what to do. What is an SSL search? Is your next catalog coming in January?

 

SSL just means https: instead of http:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just received a thick paper catalog in the mail from Jim Payette.  Except for one EC and a few Atlas and ACG books, PCH is pretty well non-existent.  But then why should he be different than almost all other dealers?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/27/2021 at 8:14 PM, Point Five said:

Hi Terry, I was happy to buy from you in the past, but I look at your site and don't know what to do. What is an SSL search? Is your next catalog coming in January?

 

I have to say it's a nightmare. Always gave up in the past.

A little investment in a decent interface would yield massive results in sales....just sayin'. :shy:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/30/2021 at 4:53 PM, Sqeggs said:
On 4/26/2021 at 2:03 AM, innocuous said:

Note: this list is cross-posted in both SA/GA forum.

I had a few small updates to the list from the thread in General. Here is the consolidated list of all the links I found in the GA/SA threads. 

Status Name Homepage URL
Active Age of Comics https://ageofcomics.shop
Active Amazing Comics http://www.amazingco.com/
Active Bedrock City https://www.bedrockcity.com/
Active Blue Grass Comics http://www.bluegrasscomics.com/
Active Bunky Brothers http://www.bunkybrothers.com/
Active Cloud9 comics https://www.cloudninecomics.com/
Active Comic Heaven https://comicheaven.net/
Active Comicana Direct https://www.comicanadirect.com/
Active ComicConnect https://www.comicconnect.com/
Active ComicLink https://www.comiclink.com/
Active Dale Roberts https://www.dalerobertscomics.com/
Active Dave & Adams https://www.dacardworld.com/comic-books/
Active Detective 27 / New Force http://www.detective27.com/
Active Doug Sulipa's Comic World http://www.dougcomicworld.com/
Active DTA Collectibles http://www.dtacollectibles.com/
Active Ebay https://www.ebay.com/
Active Four Color Comics https://www.fourcolorcomics.com/
Active Gary Dolgoff Comics https://www.gdcomics.com/
Active Go Antiques https://www.goantiques.com/books-paper-magazines
Active Golden Age Comics http://www.goldenagecomics.com/
Active Graham Crackers https://www.grahamcrackers.com/
Active Great Escape https://www.greatescapecomics.com/
Active Hakes https://www.hakes.com/
Active Harley Yee Rare Comics https://harleyyeerarecomics.com/
Active Heritage https://comics.ha.com/
Active High Grade Comics https://www.highgradecomics.com/
Active House of Comics https://www.houseofcomics.com/
Active Incognito Comics http://www.incognitocomics.co.uk/
Active James Payette http://www.jamespayettecomics.com
Active Jeff Hindsd Comics https://jhcomics.com/
Active Krypton Comics https://www.kryptoncomicsonline.com/
Active Lee's Comics http://www.lcomics.com/
Active Metropolis Comics https://www.metropoliscomics.com/
Active Midtown Comics https://www.midtowncomics.com/
Active Mile High Comics https://www.milehighcomics.com/
Active Million Comics https://www.millioncomics.com/
Active My Comic Shop https://www.mycomicshop.com/
Active My Vintage Comics https://myvintagecomics.com/
Active Nostalgia Zone https://www.nostalgiazone.com/
Active Pedigree Comics https://www.pedigreecomics.com/
Active Pristine Comics http://pristinecomics.com/
Active Quality Comics https://www.qualitycomix.com/
Active Reeces Rare Comics https://reececomics.com/
Active Silver Age Comics https://www.silveragecomics.com/
Active Southern California Comics http://www.socalcomics.com/
Active Superworld Comics https://www.superworldcomics.com/
Active Terry's Comics http://www.terryscomics.com/
Active Timeless Icons https://www.timelessicons.com/
Active Tomorrow's Treasures https://www.tomorrowstreasures.com/
Active Worldwide Comics http://www.wwcomics.com/
Defunct Art of Comics http://www.theartofcomics.net/
Defunct Best in Comics http://bestincomics.com
Defunct Big Guy Comics http://www.bigguyscomics.com/
Defunct BLB Comics http://www.blbcomics.com/
Defunct Buying and Selling Comics http://www.buyingandsellingcomics.com/
Defunct Capital Comics http://www.capitalcomics.com/
Defunct Century Comics http://www.centurycomics.com/
Defunct Collectors Assemble http://www.collectorsassemble.com/
Defunct Collectors Cave http://www.thecollectorscave.com/
Defunct Collectors Ink http://www.collectorsink.com/
Defunct Colmore Comics http://www.colmorecomics.com/
Defunct Comic Book Goldmine http://www.comicbookgoldmine.com/
Defunct Comic Book Warehouse http://www.comicbook-warehouse.com/
Defunct Comic Cavalcade https://www.comcav.net/
Defunct Comic Collector Shop http://www.comiccollectorshop.com/
Defunct Comic Collectors https://www.www.comiccollectors.net/
Defunct Comic Supply http://www.comicsupply.com/
Defunct Comic Vendor http://comicvendor.com/
Defunct Comicana http://www.comicana.com/
Defunct Comicopolis http://www.thecomicopolis.com/
Defunct Diamond Galleries https://diamondgalleries.com/
Defunct Ed Kalb Comics http://www.edkalbcomics.com/
Defunct Five Star Collectiblese http://fivestarcollectibles.com/
Defunct Funny Comics http://www.thefunnycomics.com/
Defunct Goblins Den http://www.goblinsden.com/
Defunct Gold Comics http://www.goldcomics.com/
Defunct Gold Dust Comics http://www.goldustcomics.com/
Defunct Golden Age Comix http://www.goldenagecomix.net/
Defunct HooHah Collectibles http://www.hoohahcollectibles.com/
Defunct House of Geek http://www.houseofgeek.biz/
Defunct Investment Collectibles http://www1.investmentcollectibles.com/
Defunct Jim Payette http://www.jimpayettecomics.com/
Defunct JK Comics http://jkcomics.homestead.com/
Defunct Mastro Auctions http://www.mastroauctions.com/
Defunct Pacific Comic Exchange http://www.pcei.com/
Defunct Philadelphia Comic Company http://www.philadelphiacomicbookcompany.com/
Defunct Pop Culture Sales http://popculturesales.com/
Defunct QA Comics http://qscomics.com/
Defunct Quasar Comics https://quasarcomics.com/
Defunct Quicksilver Comics http://www.qscomics.com/
Defunct Red Beards http://www.redbeardsbookden.com/
Defunct Silver Acre Comics http://www.silveracrecomics.com/
Defunct Silver Age Comic Books http://www.silver-age-comic-books.com/
Defunct The Comic Guys http://www.thecomicguys.com/
Defunct The Yarner https://theyarner.com/
Defunct Tom Kalb Comics http://www.tomkalbcomics.com/
Defunct Tropic Comics http://www.tropiccomics.com/
Defunct Vault Auctions http://www.vaultauctions.com/
Defunct Vintage Comics http://www.vintagecomics.com/
Defunct Vintage Stuff http://www.vintage-stuff.org/
Inactive All Star Auctions http://www.allstarauc.com/
Inactive Arch Angels https://www.archangels.com/
Inactive Columbia Comics http://www.columbiacomics.com/
Inactive Comic Biz http://www.comic-biz.com/
Inactive Esquire Comics http://www.esquirecomics.com/
Inactive Fantsy Comics http://www.fantasy-comics.com/
Inactive Jason Bardyla http://jbardyla.ca/catalog.asp
Inactive JMH John Hauser http://www.jmhcomics.com/
Inactive New Force Comics https://www.newforcecomics.com/
Inactive PGC Mint http://www.pgcmint.com/
Inactive Reynold Jays Comics http://biccomix.com/
Inactive TV Comics http://tvcomics.com/
Inactive Vermont Comics http://vtcomics.itgo.com/
Inactive Vintage Collectiblese https://www.vintagecollectables.net/
Expand  

Thanks for putting in the work to compile this list.  

+1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/27/2022 at 1:26 AM, fifties said:

Just received a thick paper catalog in the mail from Jim Payette.  Except for one EC and a few Atlas and ACG books, PCH is pretty well non-existent.  But then why should he be different than almost all other dealers?

Jim is the best, but his inventory is not what it once was. I often wonder if some sellers don't sell their collections to him because of his strict grading. They think they'll get less money from him because of this and choose dealers whose grading is looser.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/28/2022 at 8:32 AM, Larryw7 said:

I often wonder if some sellers don't sell their collections to him because of his strict grading.

I'm guessing the amount of people looking to dump their collections on a dealer, instead of just selling the collection themselves, has drastically reduced over the last two years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
13 13