• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

List of GA dealers online...
14 14

531 posts in this topic

Just wanted to give a shout out to Tommorrow's Treasures and Richard Muchin. Since I found his website via this post, I bought two great Golden Age DC's I've been looking for for years. Great service and packaging.

Really? My experience with Richie is that he restores many of his books(very amateur resto), is abrasive to customers, and likes to fling GA books around like they were frisbees.

Hi all-

Not sure if this is the right place for the question, but I've been trying to get in touch with Glenn Goggin (GA comics dealer from about ten years ago, not sure if he still does it). If anyone has any contact info or could pass my name/email along, would much appreciate it!

Thanks,

Brad

I thought it might be handy to have a complete list of dealers who sell GA comics online.

Any others? popcorn.gif

Now that BIPComics.com has more than just me adding Golden Age books I figure now would be a good time to pimp BIP.

And if anyone that I've bought books from before or has a good feeBay rating is interested in using BIP to sell comics just PM me here or through the contact us link on BIP. Currently BIP is a free service. I've recently added more features to BIP, including image hosting, search and more ways of checking out the available issues (listings, browse, search, and a catalog view).

I'm hoping to make BIP a multi-vendor platform of selling books for those who are tired of feeBay.

I thought it might be handy to have a complete list of dealers who sell GA comics online.

Any others? popcorn.gif

Now that BIPComics.com has more than just me adding Golden Age books I figure now would be a good time to pimp BIP.

And if anyone that I've bought books from before or has a good feeBay rating is interested in using BIP to sell comics just PM me here or through the contact us link on BIP. Currently BIP is a free service. I've recently added more features to BIP, including image hosting, search and more ways of checking out the available issues (listings, browse, search, and a catalog view).

I'm hoping to make BIP a multi-vendor platform of selling books for those who are tired of feeBay.

I'll vouch for BIP's service... it was a pleasure to deal with Gifflefunk... I picked up a lower grade MYSTERY MEN #10 from him (just arrived today)!! Nice pages, fast shipping, no bull. Very happy with the whole transaction. Recommended!

Any others? popcorn.gif

I'll vouch for BIP's service... it was a pleasure to deal with Gifflefunk... I picked up a lower grade MYSTERY MEN #10 from him (just arrived today)!! Nice pages, fast shipping, no bull. Very happy with the whole transaction. Recommended!

I just checked out the site. How can I buy a book from Gifflefunk when there is no scan and the grad is described as 'low'? This is pretty much useless to me.

Which book do you need a scan for?

As stated in my Terms boilerplate:

No scan, no description? No problem! Contact me and I'll get this item scanned and uploaded.

Bulk Grading:

• Mid-Grade items will be VG or better in condition.

• Low-Grade items will be in GD or less condition.

• All books should be complete unless otherwise noted and completeness will be verified during order fulfillment prior to billing.

I use the Bulk Grading terms on BIP when I'm listing a few hundred books and then I try to go back and add front/back scans or a detailed description. Just let me know which book you are interested in and I'll add scans ASAP.

Hi, All,

I was wondering if anyone here has bought from Tomorrow's Treasures. I have my eye on one of his books. What was your experience like? Was the book graded well? Thanks!

Scott

Hi, All,

I was wondering if anyone here has bought from Tomorrow's Treasures. I have my eye on one of his books. What was your experience like? Was the book graded well? Thanks!

Scott

There are quite a few threads about him on these boards.

Hi, All,

Scott

I'm one of his few defenders. I've had nothing but good experiences with him by mail. In person, he's very caustic, but if you call him and ask about a book, you'll get more detail than you'd ever hoped for (really, block away no less than 10 minutes).

I just bought a book from him about 2 months ago and thought it was 1) accurately described 2) undergraded.

A couple of things to keep in mind regarding books he has that are restored:

1) in some cases, he grades the book considering the restoration a defect - e.g. a book that looks FN, but has a tear seal, he may grade as VG+ [TS]

2) Books listed as restored may not have the work done yet. Often it's something he's planning on doing himself. In this case, I recommend asking him NOT to do the work, as his skills aren't great.

2) Books listed as restored may not have the work done yet. Often it's something he's planning on doing himself. In this case, I recommend asking him NOT to do the work, as his skills aren't great.

Weird. He has a lot of books I would like to own, but many of them have minor restoration and the prices are out of whack as a result. Still, his grading seems fair.

Books listed as restored may not have the work done yet.

This is bizarre.

This is bizarre.

Anyone know what's up with TERRYS COMICS ??

I have a couple of books I want to buy from his website, I've left a couple of voicemails....nothing..

..PAGING TERRYS COMICS...

oh yeah...while I'm at it PAGING ADAMSTRANGE

I got a paper and a CD based catalog from him the other day. He is probably at the LA show this weekend.

And unless you're good at catching frisbees, don't ask to see a book at a con, cuz that's how it's coming at you!

No kidding. I spent about 30 minutes at his booth (negotiating with Becharo Maalouf on a Flash Comic) at Wizard World yesterday. He ranted to no one in particular for 30 minutes about an Ebay sale. He tossed an Action 12 in a Mylar...without a backing board. When he moved his laptop, there was a Wonder Woman #1 underneath. Steve S. showed up and calmed him down showing off his (AWESOME) books the last five minutes.

I was bored tonight and thought it might be fun to add a little classified section on my own website. My goal is to get some interest on the site and more users, and the marketplace on here sometimes hard to find what you're looking for (Lots of bronze, silver sprinkled in with the occasional gold)

So, I broke the classified section down into genres - Gold, Silver, Bronze, Modern. The board software is the same as here, so feel free to cross-post your comics for sale there as well as add your want lists.

http://www.goldcomics.com/ubbthreads

Scroll down to the "Classifieds" Section. Thanks to all who decide to stop over. I'm going to list some late 1960's reader's (Like Captain America in the 100's) soon for very cheap.

Thanks guys, hope to see you over there..