• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

List of GA dealers online...
14 14

531 posts in this topic

hey

post this in the other thread, the GA sales announcement thread... unlikely to get as much exposure in this dealer thread (thumbs u

Does anybody remember the name of that Christian dealer down in Florida ?

He used to have all the Actions 1-100 ? He also used to have a lot of great stuff at great prices? What ever happened to that guy ? He was a big Florida Gator's fan even when they weren't any good ? I remember he wasn't nearly as good looking as me either? :cool:

hope he doesn't find out you're a Florida St. fan :sick:

hey

post this in the other thread, the GA sales announcement thread... unlikely to get as much exposure in this dealer thread (thumbs u

He used to have all the Actions 1-100 ? He also used to have a lot of great stuff at great prices? What ever happened to that guy ? He was a big Florida Gator's fan even when they weren't any good ? I remember he wasn't nearly as good looking as me either? :cool:

More importantly... :sick:Let's hope no one finds out you wear womens underwear to comic shows under your Superman cape :sick:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Is that place you go to buy still named "Victors" Secrets....ahhahahah lol

:gossip:

I'm not a dentist...

Don't you think we would know better than you, I mean specifically as to what you do for a living? You my friend are a dentist! lol

Don't argue with us or we will all team up on you and say bad things about you that aren't true! :insane:

I think I'm scared.... doh!

In any case, this non Dentist (not that there is anything wrong with being one, my favorite Uncle is one)...

Put a GA WW #5, CGC 5.5 up in the market place:)

Hopefully someone here needs one:)

Wonder Woman #5

hey

More importantly... :sick:Let's hope no one finds out you wear womens underwear to comic shows under your Superman cape :sick:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Is that place you go to buy still named "Victors" Secrets....ahhahahah lol

pretty good one

Any of you know if there are some Mile High books for sale anywhere right now?
Just check with dealers listed in this thread, many of whom have searchable inventories where you can select by pedigree (look for Church or Mile High). You can also post in the Wanted To Buy Forum to see if any Members here have some for sale.

Hey,

Does anyone know if "Golden Age Comics" is still working? selling? Tried to use their website from the list and have not gotten a response.

(shrug)

Got a response and I bought three books!! Can't wait to get them.

I've ordered twice from James Payette.

He has very good grading (he undergrades, if anything), and he has good

prices (which makes for a great combination). The problem is that on both

occasions, he couldn't find the more-expensive issues that I had ordered

from him. So, considering that I ended up getting only the few "filler" issues

that I added on to my order (as long as I was ordering other stuff), that made

for some very expensive shipping.

He really needs a more modern ordering and inventory system.

Edited by einheri

He has very good grading (he overgrades, if anything)

I think you mean he undergrades. Payette is one of the tighest graders in the hobby.

He has very good grading (he overgrades, if anything)

I think you mean he undergrades. Payette is one of the tighest graders in the hobby.

Hmmm.. I don't quite agree there... least not on 9.0 or better Golden age. I'm not gonna get into it in detail, but to me, I think he overgrades HG books quite harshly... I like him. Good dealer. Good guy to deal with... it's just my take from multiple experiences... that being said, I'd buy from him anytime, I'd just watch out for the HG's..

I rarely buy high grade from him, so you might be correct. Most of what I purchase from Payette is stuff that he graded G+ or VG, and it's usually pretty nice.

Hello,

Listing a few of my high grade pulps from my collection (file copies etc.)!

First :takeit: trumps anything.

NO Probation bidders!

Postage: 1 pulp - $10.00 / 2 pulps - $15.00 / 3 or more - $20.00

(insurance included).

Paypal payment required

Listed under "Forum Selling" - "Gold, Silver and Bronze Only"

Dwight

dwightfu@yahoo.com

306-531-2211