• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Links to Silver age dealers
4 4

222 posts in this topic

If I can add mine to the list, that would be appreciated. :hi:

I'm in the process of changing the site to strictly bronze/silver. Here's a link to the site and underneath that, a link to a few cool books I've sold thus far.

Thank you

MichaelPereira@Timelessicons.com

Ebay Timeless_icons

http://www.timelessicons.com/

http://www.timelessicons.com/notable-sales-of-the-past

You mean no more Deadpool, Lobo and Valiant?

Any recommendations on who to contact regarding purchasing a large comic collection? Many keys, mostly silver and bronze, a lot of full runs, mostly DC and Marvel. 39 drawer boxes and 20+ long boxes and a number of short boxes. Willing to listen to dealers who can make a serious offer. Please IM me if you want more information.

40 minutes ago, Shaun C89 said:

Any recommendations on who to contact regarding purchasing a large comic collection? Many keys, mostly silver and bronze, a lot of full runs, mostly DC and Marvel. 39 drawer boxes and 20+ long boxes and a number of short boxes. Willing to listen to dealers who can make a serious offer. Please IM me if you want more information.

Where are you located?

I just completed my first ever transaction with ComicConnect, and I feel obliged to say how impressed I am by their level of customer service. Being in Europe, buying high end books from the US involves always some stress until they safely reach me, but their customer service was extremely responsive and willing to accommodate all my needs. From payment type to shipping preferences and even stepped promptly up when a small issue occurred in the customs office over here and solved it. It felt really safe and I will definitely do business with them again. (thumbsu