• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's your best Team Up memory?
1 1

68 posts in this topic

On 5/26/2023 at 6:31 PM, Shazbot said:

Strange teams up with Doom to save Victor’s long dead mother from Hell. Was one of the stories that really tipped me from liking comics to loving comics. Powerful story with great writing and art.

IMG_2785.jpeg

IMG_2786.jpeg

IMG_2787.jpeg

I was going to post this - yep, greatest team-up ever!

On 5/28/2023 at 5:42 PM, Dr Zen said:

Every summer I couldn't wait for the annual JLA / JSA team up. For me this one was the best. The JLA and The JSA reintroduce the Seven Soldiers of Victory.

The sad part for me is that for years I only had the middle issue, I didn't know how the story ends for several years.

Screen-Shot-2017-09-11-at-9.53.27-PM-768x378.png

That was just before I started reading comics. My first JLA / JSA story was coincidentally another reintroduction just a few issues later involving the Freedom Fighters, which I posted earlier in the thread.

On 5/25/2023 at 11:40 AM, Ken Aldred said:

864143.jpg

One of my favourite comics of the 90s; excellent story and artwork, an atypically dense read for the time period, and a nice change to the all-pervasive poster artwork and minimal dialogue style back then.

I remember spending a while reading and rereading this, finding it quite engrossing.

20230528_095032.jpg

20230528_095039.jpg