• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some Bat books...and a few other CGC books...Discounts applied...more books later. Added a few more before I close it down. Recap Page 3
4 4

55 posts in this topic

Shipping will be $8 up to 3 books by Priority Flat Rate envelope. Anything more gets a box (or if you prefer a box) 16.00. Will ship elsewhere but it will be at cost. 

RETURNS accepted (5 days to decide AFTER buyer receives book(s)).

:takeit:in the thread is the winner but pm's always welcome.

No HOS's.

Payments are ZELLE, CHECKS/MO's AND PAYPAL

Can't keep everything so, a pretty decent amount of Bat related books. Honestly if I could sell all my books that weren't 10 centers in 1 shot I would!:sumo:

Edited by johnenock

Batman 234 

Would be a 9.4 but has the tiniest top staple stress/tear. Still might be a 9.2. Ultra White pages with a clean back cover.

Looks like 8.5 graded are averaging 693.00 with the last sale being 725.00.

Someone asked if that is a finger bend by Batman's head. No. No creasing at all from the outside or inside of the cover. I think it is a line where the color did not make it onto the cover? Looks much more prominent in the scan than in hand.

Your ungraded price 600.00

SOLD!

Spoiler

Batman234.jpg

Spoiler

Batman 234 Back.jpeg

Some closer pics of the top staple:

Spoiler

IMG_0910.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_0909.JPG

Edited by johnenock

Batman 238

VF 8.0

Needs a press to squeeze out a 8.5.

OW/W pages. Nice spine. Looks nicer but faint Color-breaking crease top left back cover. Otherwise pretty nice tough black covered 100 pager

SOLD VIA PM to Mytastebud!

Spoiler

Batman 238.jpeg

Spoiler

Batman 238 back.jpeg

Edited by johnenock

DC 100 Page Super Spectacular 20

VF- 7.5

Just general wear brings this book down. Some rubbing on the blacks. Light crease lower left back cover. Otherwise pretty nice book with a date stamp and near white pages.

Honestly, not sure where I got this from or why I have it. A little lower grade than I usually go for on 70's books.

30.00 20.00

DC20.jpeg

DC20 Back.jpeg

Edited by johnenock