• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Startling Terror Tales #11, True Crime Comics #3, and Shield-Wizard Comics #10
4 4

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.  I've been here on the boards for a while, mostly looking/learning, sometimes buying, and one previous sales thread. However, most of my previous sales have been on ebay. My wife and I use the ebay account nwente (100% positive feedback). If you look through my feedback there, you can see I've received great reviews for the comics I've sold there.  Just looking to get some cash to fund other purchases. I've got just a few for sale. If you have questions, please ask. 

I also have a couple pieces of original Batman comic art listed in the Original Comic Art Marketplace forum.

PAYMENT: Paypal is preferred. I will also accept a check or money order but will not ship until your payment clears.

WHO WINS? First person to claim the book in the thread wins over PMs/Negotiations in process (If you want to pay with check or M.O., I will PM you the address etc.).

SHIPPING: I will pack everything carefully and ship within 1 business day of receiving your cleared payment.  USPS Priority SHIPPING is $20 shipped to the US (lower 48, Alaska and Hawaii only). Sorry, no international shipments this time.

RETURNS: I want both of us to be happy. I will gladly accept a return of the item in the same condition if you notify me within 7 days of the of USPS date of delivery of the book. Return shipping at your cost unless I've greatly erred in my description of the book.

HOSERS & PROBIES: No sales. Sorry.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by BuyTheRedCar
to reflect remaining books

True Crime Comics #3, Low grade reader's copy. Complete.

Spine is entirely split and held together with 4 pieces of tape. The back cover is still attached at the top staple, but it is only barely hanging on.

I would say the page quality is LT/OW. The book is fragile but can be read.

1.75" tear on middle right of front cover extending to the "T" in "Rat".  5" tear in interior text page as pictured.

Chunks missing from spine as seen in photos.  1" triangular shaped bit missing from the lower right front cover. Staples are rust free (not shiny though).

Price $475

tc3frnt.thumb.jpg.57581fc0b47de774d2a675e65be94745.jpg

tc3bck.thumb.jpg.e6f8255c2aee2d68fa7428d35a3f898b.jpg

tc3in1.thumb.jpg.f3c04e544bed0e8b804b153814d529d3.jpg

tc3in6.thumb.jpg.a7df339f349556d800e226d8c7468931.jpg