• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver Age Avengers, Fantastic Four, X-Men! Cheap Shipping and discount payment for Canucks!
2 2

19 posts in this topic

Hi all! I've bought a lot from these boards over the last couple years, but not done much in the way of selling. That said, I bought a bunch of lots from an Estate Sale, and after picking out a few things for myself I thought I'd offer the rest here if there's any interest. This thread will be just Silver Age Avengers, Fantastic Four and X-Men. I may start another Copper/Modern thread for other stuff, depending on interest. 

No House of Shame or Probations please. 

Prices in US Funds. Payment will be via Paypal, or for Canadians I'll accept EFT with a 5% discount. If you think my grade is bad, or don't like my price, feel free to reach out with an offer, but I'm not looking to blow these out and have priced based on recent sales history. Happy to package books for a discount. 

Shipping will be $7 for 1 or 2 books in Canada, $14 for 3 or 4 books (two packages), $20 5-10, $25 for 10+ 
Shipping to the US will be at cost - probably in the neighbourhood of $20-25 or so, but please get in touch for a quote if you're interested. 
No shipping outside North America at this time. 

Returns will be accepted only if I overlooked a flaw in the listing. 

If I've missed anything here, please let me know, this board has been very good to me in building my collection and I want to live up to the standards of the sellers who have made it a go to for me. Lets go! 

Edited by rlextherobot