• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pictures

17 posts in this topic

you can add pics to you registry set.

first you goto manage comics (on the top in the pull down menu under comics), then type in the cert # in the right box), click search, and then click on the box beside the comic you want to add pic(s) for and click edit.

hope that helps you?

You probably are receiving a message that it needs to be less than 100K
I hate that since most of my scans are over 100K

I use my HP digital camera director edit feature to shrink down my scans so I can up load them. As a rule when shrinking down, ensure your uncompressed file size doesn't exceed 400 kb (when in pixel mode). You can use your color saturation feature at about 25-50 percent to lighten up the scan if necessary. This usually slides me in at about 95 kb. Perfect fit! This took me about two weeks to figure out! makepoint.gif

yay.gifChris

Yeah mine are too...I typically have to shrink mine to 45% to get it under 100k. It's just one extra step.

Mark, you only have 60+ books. Try doing that with ~800 books. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Yeah mine are too...I typically have to shrink mine to 45% to get it under 100k. It's just one extra step.

Mark, you only have 60+ books. Try doing that with ~800 books. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Whos Mark confused-smiley-013.gif

hi.gif

See, you need to buy more expensive books! grin.gifpoke2.gif

hi.gif

Oh 27_laughing.gif He quoted me so I thought he was calling me Mark 27_laughing.gif

hi.gif

Oh 27_laughing.gif He quoted me so I thought he was calling me Mark 27_laughing.gif

Well, it is possible you made your "mark". 893scratchchin-thumb.gifpoke2.gif

hi.gif

Well, it is possible you made your "mark". 893scratchchin-thumb.gifpoke2.gif

27_laughing.gif