• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Both... 20% and 10% off submissions, Anyway to tie the 2 submissions together?

3 posts in this topic

By being a member of "Comic Link", "Collectors-Society", and "Comic Book Priceguide", I have the ability to submit comics to CGC utiliizng their online submission processes.

I am confused that between all of their online submission processes, they take me to CGC online, but the only orders I am able to track are ones that I submit.via the "Collectors-Society".

Now, I understand that the difference between 10% and 20% may not be alot, but the fact that I pay for many of those services but can only track via the 10% way seems a little strange.

Would someone explain this to me please? By not having the ability to track my orders, I seem to be submitting my comics into the Registry being ignorant of the status of anything but my CS orders...

Thanks

• Administrator

THIS IS FOR ANY REGISTRY USER: Please don't register books that you don't physically have back from us. We understand that you are excited to show off your collection, but if the books are not eligible to be registered it causes an administrative backlog that slows down the addition of books that are eligible. We just want all collectors to have fun with putting books on the registry! Thanks!