• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash 105 and 106
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Selling these two as a package but will entertain separate offers if I’m unable to sell together

Flash 105 is in the 2.5-3.0 range. Cover attached, three small stain marks near Mirror Masters head on cover. Moderate spine wear and some creasing to lower half of book. Centrefold detached at bottom staple. Some staple rust on both staples that is contained to the staple area.

Flash 106 is in the 2.0-2.5 range. Staining to cover, some ink removal or tape pulls on cover and top right corner. Staples are better with minor rust on bottom one. Like the other the centrefold is detached at bottom staple.

Asking $1550 for the pair. First claim gets them, all offers welcome. Will ship tracked and insured. PayPal please for payment. If you are unhappy upon arrival, let me know and we will make sure everyone is happy. If you have any questions please let me know!

IMG_8515.jpeg

IMG_8516.jpeg

IMG_8517.jpeg

IMG_8518.jpeg

IMG_8519.jpeg

IMG_8520.jpeg

IMG_8521.jpeg

IMG_8522.jpeg

IMG_8523.jpeg

IMG_8524.jpeg

IMG_8525.jpeg

IMG_8526.jpeg