• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DEFENDERS #1 CGC 9.4, WHITE PAGES, FOR SALE!!

20 posts in this topic

I thought I would take this opportunity to offer you all another book we just got in a few days ago. I hope, with all of your support, I can continue to offer books to this community on a daily basis. If this book is not what you are looking for, feel free to let me know what kinds of books you would like to see me put up here and if there is something specific you are looking for. If you are interested in this book or have a question, please feel free to call toll-free at 1(800) 229-6387 x10 or e-mail me at orders@metropoliscomics.com. To view large scans please see the URLs below. Thank You.

http://metropoliscomics.com/incoming/DEF2.408a.jpg

http://metropoliscomics.com/incoming/DEF2.408b.jpg

DEFENDERS, THE 1972-86 -------------------------------------------------

ISSUE GRADE PRICE

1 NM 9.4 $460.00

(CGC white pages)

CGC: 0080586015

Ed Sanchez

Metropolis Collectibles

The moderator has already been notifed about this post.'

Not surprising, really.

Don't you just love the way they think they can do what the [embarrassing lack of self control] hell they like because of who they are?

There'll be a post from Vincent, respectfully apologising, but pointing out that 'Ed is fairly new to all this, wasn't sure of what he was doing, and he's now been advised on how best to market their books'. yeahok.gif

how is a defenders 1 cgc 9.4 $400 less than the hero for hire 9.4. is tuska's sig worth that much? just curious because i have a signed sketch from him smile.gif

What i really like is how it can be 9.4 with that soft trc and the wear along the brc

But thats just me.

Looks just like the nutsac 9.4 Defenders 1 Greggy sold me on our first deal on these boards! foreheadslap.gif

sorry.gif

I should sit here for a week or two and post nothing but graemlins....that'll bring my total to 40,000. This seems to be the secret to high post totals, but you didnt hear that from me. shy.gif

You seem to be doing quite well posting about nothing but GI Joe 9.8 copies, so I'd stick to your strategy. grin.gif