• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nice run of spidey books on ebay.....

12 posts in this topic

Remember people if you are going to bid throw out the guide. I on the other hand I will keep the Guide because it is an average of what

people usually pay wink.gif Helpful right?

Ericc123

ahh - suspicious minds and plots behind every corner. Maybe he is selling them because he needs money quick. That would be the most obvious answer.I have dealt with this guy as a buyer and seller many times and he is straight up. I love some of you comic folks looking for plots in every corner and crevice though!

I don't know and don't care - why don't you just buy some of those nice cgc copies he has for sale and avoid all the guessing. I have only bought cgc stuff and have sold him both cgc and non-cgc books so with the books he is selling one could guess he could see how cgc grades and make a pretty good stab at it.Also that little feedback # by his name is often helpful so why not check there - maybe some prior sale has raved about his grading.

Geez..you don't have to be so freakin' testy....I was asking a simple question...a simple "I don't know" would have sufficed....

And I know about the feedback thing smartazz...

With these books why would you have a bin price below guide value (in some cases at least half a grade below.)?

That may be true on the raw books, but most of the CGC prices are way out there.

was thinking the same thing. With these books why would you have a bin price below guide value (in some cases at least half a grade below.)?

If you're referring to the raw stuff, it's because you often can't get guide for raw books on ebay in the VF+ to VF/NM range. I wouldn't pay guide for ASM's in those grades, because if you're patient, you can get them cheaper. They're fairly abundant.