• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lady Deathstrike

39 posts in this topic

I thought we were just trying to nail it down for sheer information's sake.

lol Sorry, Arnold... I wasn't meaning to [!@#%^&^] at you. wink.gif I was, however, trying to sell off some of my stockpiles of Power Pack 27. VERY key issue.

No problem at all, I just try to be as goofy as possible on here to defuse the occasional solemn mood of the place.

"Solemn mood??" I've seen better parties in funeral parlors! :::yanks on tie::: :::sweats profusely::: No respect! No respect, I tell ya!

"I doubt there will be a huge run on Deathstrike issues when all those movie patrons come rushing out of the theater shouting "Having never read a comic before in my life, I must go home and check on eBay and buy the most expensive copy of every Lady Deathstrike appearance I can find whether she appears in her human form or enhanced via the adamantium science devised by her father!""

It happened with Bullseye. Just substitute "Having never read a comic before in my life" with "I'm a casual collector that's been caught up in the hype". grin.gif

Hmm, well that was never deliberate smile.gif. Just loved that line when I saw Fellowship, particularly the way McKellen delivered it. I'll probably rotate the sig to something Doctor Who soon, but I'll have to wait - wouldn't want to look like I'm removing it just because of the unfortunate misreading laugh.gif.

>>It's pretty simple. This character is the same woman.

But she really isn't, since doesn't she get surgically altered in/before Alpha Flight 33-34? This isn't just a costume, but a physical change as well.

I know what you're saying, but this gets into that bizarre territory of Cables first appearance, and the adherents that his "baby face appearance" in X-Men 201 qualifies.

Kung Pow: Enter the Fist is a movie within a movie, created to spoof the martial arts genre. Writer/director Steve Oedekerk uses contemporary characters and splices them into a obscure 1976 kung fu picture, "Savage Killers," weaving the new and old together. Oedekerk has cleverly taken the and dubbed the original dialogue with his own comically insane screenplay. What's more, he has digitally inserted himself and a few other actors into the source material and included several added scenes

As the main character, The Chosen One, Oedekerk sets off to avenge the deaths of his parents at the hands of kung-fu legend Master Pain. Along the way, he encounters some strange characters, one of which is a cow trained in the martial arts.

What about Green Lantern #48.. First appearance of Kyle Rayner.

Green Lantern #50, First appearance as Green Lantern.

Or Venom? Amazing Spider-man #298 (not in costume) or

ASM #299 in costume

or Secret Wars #8, first black costume