• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series Events: How does anyone feel about going back to paper when attending Conventions?
1 1

1 post in this topic

I'm starting this post based on prepping for conventions and I find that not being able to fill out the needed paperwork before hand is very time consuming when everything is done online now and I wanted to see how the facilitators feel about the process as well? In the old system being able to print out the form completed at the time of the event in question seemed more efficient and less of a struggle. Knowing where the booths were by having your map layout ready, your comic windows placed for signatures, your color of ink, and list of comics getting signed was easier. 

This may just be me as I'm wanting when I attend the a Con to be fail proof and that way my time is spent on other event days to start buying comics I'm missing.