• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Dallas Comic-Con Report 2024! .... And Now For Something Completely Different...
2 2

81 posts in this topic

On 6/17/2024 at 1:52 PM, Yorick said:
On 6/11/2024 at 11:36 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

These were tempting lol but didn't want to blow the whole $583, odd number but what I had haha. I ended up with five slabs so not too bad. No raws this year, of course my radiator blowing was cause for excitement :roflmao:

I had to replace my radiator not too long ago.  $125 (I did the install).  I bought some high-heat epoxy to seal the cracks on the old one which lasted about a year ($15) before it fully broke down.  Sometimes you just gotta pay for that non-comic stuff.  :flamethrower:

Amen. I bought a new replacement, dad put it in at about $199 before fluids, and I didn't pay for labor, although I'm rethinking that :shy: that and with the storms recently and having an insurance claim.... if not for the Lord I don't know what I'd have done. It is still a work in progress with the adjuster to come out Wednesday that I won't go into detailed. Been assured in person that I'll only pay the deductible, but prayers regardless. Everything is working so far but need power wires inspected or fixed after they had been nicked and taped up, with inspector not thinking it an emergency. For now, the AC works but loldoh! it is city wide phenomenon that'll be got too when able :cry: