• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please help me find out what's happening with my submission 4429727
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

In early May I submitted a Vintage comic order of 11 books, which included 10 comic-sized magazines.  CGC separated out the magazines to a different submission number... which made sense.  CGC entered all 10 books with the correct information and they were marked as "Scheduled for Grading".  Then they randomly moved back to "Received" and all the data was lost. Then were immediately moved back to "Scheduled for Grading", but now with all 10 titles replaced all with one title for some magazine I've never heard of.

All the other books I submitted along with these 10 have long since been completed and returned.  These 10 seem to be stuck with no movement- or worse? Mixed up with another person's order or misplaced?  Can someone from CGC help locate and verify my books and get the correct information entered? Thank you!

Screenshot 2024-07-08 at 7.54.23 AM.jpeg

Screenshot 2024-07-08 at 7.53.05 AM.jpeg

Edited by Nothin' Butt Keys

• Administrator

Hello! 

Thanks for contacting us! These books are currently with our graders being reviewed and created in the system. Unfortunately, when it comes to foreign magazines, it takes much longer to create them in the system and review them for their entirety. This is especially true if CGC has not graded a specific issue previously. Rest assured this order is still in house and is in line for processing. Also, while the titles have changed, this is directly due to the verification process. Your books have not been swapped with another order. I am sorry for the confusion this may have caused. Thanks for checking! 

Thank you so much.  This helped put my mind at ease.

I do see that the order got moved backed from "Vintage Magazines" to "Vintage".  Was this due to my requesting that they be encapsulated in comic-sized slabs? Or was it determined that these fell under the Comics heading and not Magazines? I'm wondering, so that I'll know the correct tier to use for future orders.  Thanks!

• Administrator

Hello,

Yes, it was confirmed by our graders that these are and will be treated as comics due to their size. Moving forward, please ensure they are submitted as such so there is no confusion with the receiving of these items.