• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

14 posts in this topic

Greetings Fellas!

I hope everyone is safe, healthy and enjoying your week and looking forward to an even better weekend.

Today I have 4 PCH CGC's for your perusal that are being moved out of my wheelhouse. There's simply no way to collect everything so I'm going to free these up. My apologies in advance for the glare - I did the best I could.

TERMS

:takeit: always rules over PM's or ongoing offers/negotiations. No exceptions.

Paypal G & S, Venmo and Zelle accepted but you can mail in a check the old fashioned way too. Shipping will be via Priority Mail or Ground Advantage in a box and will be protected to withstand an assault by multiple Kaiju.

I'm happy to ship Worldwide too. Ecstatic even. But if you live in another country I'm sure you already know how its kinda expensive. But you also probably know the best way you would like them shipped and through what company. So how about this: If you're in CAD, UK, Latveria, wherever I'll ship however YOU would like me to ship. USPS. FedEx, UPS. And I'll also pay 25% of the shipping fee.

Nobody on the probation list or the Hall of Shame. Or in my doghouse. No returns on CGC books and 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed on raw books (thumbsu

I love having sales threads here :banana: 

We'll see how these go. If a couple move I may add another handful of stuff (thumbsu

Edited by Kramerica